Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Frankfort 28 Danville 14

Featured Replies

Proud of my guys. Weather hampered things a bit. I think Ads are fine once kids return.

Wow!

 

Big win for Frankfort. Congrats!

Good effort ADS, 3 crucial fumbles 2 by Soph QB giving FHS very short fields one on about the 3 and the other about the 13 yard line. Then FHS defense rips another loose and returns it for about 50 yard TD. Danville's defense played fairly well except when Coach Harp was playing those big gaps on the D line with only 3 or 4 down lineman and FHS broke two big plays up the middle. Danville was very limited on offense because starting QB didn't play. Danville really was no threat to throw the ball so FHS just stacked the box and made it hard to run the ball. I still thought the ADS played hard and when they get their injured players back will make a good run in the playoffs.:thumb:

Yes. He looked fine, But with out much of a passing threat, Frankfort loaded up on the run. Danville still moved the ball well at times.

I think this is Frankfort's year. Would they meet Mayfield in the finals or before?

Proud of my guys. Weather hampered things a bit. I think Ads are fine once kids return.

 

Those 2 fumbles deep in their own don't happen and Danville would have been fine tonight.

I think this is Frankfort's year. Would they meet Mayfield in the finals or before?

 

Before. That would be the state semi finals.

 

Congrats to the Panthers on a nice win. They will have plenty of confidence and momentum when they hit the tough games in the playoffs.

Yes. He looked fine, But with out much of a passing threat, Frankfort loaded up on the run. Danville still moved the ball well at times.

 

I was out of town,but I got to listen to some of it.It was 14-6 Ads.I knew with Alcorn out that this would be a hard game to win.Chris Davis is a great kid just not big enough yet.Heck just a few years ago He was one of the managers...:thumb:

I was out of town,but I got to listen to some of it.It was 14-6 Ads.I knew with Alcorn out that this would be a hard game to win.Chris Davis is a great kid just not big enough yet.Heck just a few years ago He was one of the managers...:thumb:
He gave great effort. Just a hard position to be in at his size and no more playing experience than he has had.:thumb:
Before. That would be the state semi finals.

 

Congrats to the Panthers on a nice win. They will have plenty of confidence and momentum when they hit the tough games in the playoffs.

I know there's a long way to go and Beechwood, Hazard and several others have something to say about it but I've been keeping track of the Panthers and it just seems like they've got what it takes to go deep into November and early December.

Number 4 for Frankfort is talented.

Panthers are the real deal. Any doubters left?

Panthers are the real deal. Any doubters left?

 

I've not been in doubt for some time now; IMO they have been #2 for the majority of the season.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.