Everything posted by 3 Goggles
-
Cooper 4 Scott 1
Game was very well pitched by both sides. Chad Michels stayed hot going 3-4 with a double and RBI. Patrick Dragan laid down a nice suicide squeeze in the 3rd.
-
College Bound Players who are they and where they going?
Patrick Dragan (Cooper)- Transylvania Colin Hathorn (Cooper)- Centre
-
Cooper 46 St Henry 39
It was nice to see Kunkel play well again. Cooper also had a couple bench players pick it up in the last few games. Dragan had 11 points and hit a big 3 from the corner late in the game. Ruehlman and freshman, Braydon Runion have also played well in the last few games. If nothing else , Cooper is developing some much needed depth with the 2 starters out.
-
Knott County Central vs Southwestern at Franklin County
My understanding is game is at Franklin County prior to the Cooper/Franklin County game. I'm not sure what other games are at Franklin County today.
-
Cooper 71 Conner 50
Colin Hathorn's older brother and sister are Conner grads also.
-
Cooper 71 Conner 50
Other Conner/Cooper connections: #12 Ryle Bridley's mom went to Conner #31 Cameron Long is related to ex teacher and assistant football coach, Cal Long #42 Marcus Watson's uncle is Duane Hudson who was an outstanding running back from the mid 80s #4 Patrick Dragan's dad played football and baseball in the mid 80's and has been the team doc at Conner for 17 years. His mom played volleyball, basketball and softball at Conner in the late 80's
-
Cooper 69 Walton-Verona 47
Cooper scoring: McNeil. 17 Liechty. 16 Hathorn. 15 Kunkel. 6 Dragan. 5 Hawkins. 4 Ruehlman 3 Dickerson 2 Runion . 1
-
Brian Lane Transylvania Basketball Camp
North Hardin and NCC in finals
-
Brian Lane Transylvania Basketball Camp
Cooper beat Central Hardin and North Bullitt this morning. They are in semis playing NCC again .
-
Brian Lane Transylvania Basketball Camp
I know Cooper is going. I also saw NCC , Elder, Somerset, Lafayette , North Hardin, and Lewis County. I'm sure there are more but I haven't seen the rest of the schedule.
-
NKY Jr/Sr All-Star Games Monday, June 9th
Does anyone know who is coaching each squad ?
-
Long Hair Don't Care: Blaise's Hair
Blaise's dad is Mike. He played baseball with my son since they were 5. He is just an outstanding kid from a great family. I am surprised that he talked that much on camera. He is usually a little shy. I think he has heard it all over the years because of his hair.
-
9th Region Brackets
Conner also got Ostertag out of the game early. I believe he will be eligible to pitch again in the region finals if they win tomorrow.
-
Trey Ganns Throws A Perfect Game
Congrats to Trey!!!
- Cooper 1 Covington Catholic 0
-
Conner 7 Scott 0
Congrats to Ryan. I have known him for years and when he is hitting well, he has a lot of power to the opposite field.
-
Boone County 4 Cooper 1
It definitely was not a low slide. The ump was right there and immediately called him out. If it was a "perfect" slide , he would not have been out.
-
Boone County 4 Cooper 1
I'm not sure what you were watching but the shortstop never fell into the runner. The runner is the one who made the contact.
-
Boone County 4 Cooper 1
Bad call? The player came in with his spikes high and was called out! For those of you that didn't think it was high, the shortstop has a cleat mark 3 inches above the knee on his thigh!!! By no means did I think it was malicious but it was definitely high!!!
-
Cooper 2014
I would think Dunn would play the majority of the time at SS. IMO 2nd base will be either Dragan or Wise.
-
Holmes 71 Ludlow 38
Who did the JV lose to?
-
Cooper 64 Scott 58 (OT)
The play occurred right in front of me and I agree with Big T, the ball never hit the glass. I have also been fortunate enough to see the video 3 times and again, it never hit the glass!!!
-
Cooper 64 Scott 58 (OT)
His name is Parth Patel and despite injuries, he has been team manager. It was great to see him get in the game and even make a free throw.
-
Cooper 64 Scott 58 (OT)
The play occurred right in front of me and I have seen video from a parent. The ball was caught in midair by McNeil and put in. The ball never touched the floor.
-
Cooper 64 Scott 58 (OT)
The ball never hit the floor. It was tipped by Phillip Hawkins into the hands of Sean McNeil.