Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

jbrune20

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by jbrune20

  1. I also agree that the officials struggled a bit, but it was both ways. Good teams overcome adversity and some teams let it get to them. There was a lot of emotion in this game and when you have 2 of the top in the region, its gonna be a battle. The better team won on this night. No assistance needed from officials
  2. Awesome half of basketball. Keep it up camels
  3. Is there anywher to listen to these games online
  4. at that point of the game and the play itself I just felt it was an unnecessary call. He made a basketball play and there wasnt anything excessive about it
  5. I just couldn't get over the intentional foul call on Austin Shannon. One other note is BB missed a lot of free throws
  6. I wouldn't sleep on this Campbell Co. team. I think they have the athletes that can make a nice run and win this. I know they are very streaky but I think last nights win is a huge confidence boost that may have kick started a nice spark for this team
  7. The game is on directv in the 600s. One of the fox sports stations
  8. Imo campbell offense was brutal to watch. Not much movement and to much 1 on 1. Hopefully they can work things out and come back strong in districts
  9. I'm with ya on the Go Camels. Just looks to be a tough matchup
  10. Um that was last year. If you haven't noticed its 2013. New season, new team. So if campbell does beat sk do you think marksberry will say, well we beat them inthe playoffs last year. No. Stop living off past success
  11. Your comment about the camels only beating ncc by 1 is dumb. Cooper beat ncc by more than 1 and rhe camels beat cooper by 5 at cooper. This makes no sense. Camels will beat SK. You watch! !
  12. Kind of a sloppy game as far as turnovers and each team not taking advantage of each others mistakes. Both teams rushed the ball well and CC defense fell asleep to let NCC score the tying td but ncc missed the xp
  13. Simon Kenton will end up where they have been the last couple years, middle of the NKY 6A pack. This year behind Campbell and Dixie
  14. Joel Brune, Tyler Durham, Bobby Moore, Tim Weimer, Mitch Kramer will be there from Campbell County
  15. I think Coach Lickert and his staff are what Campbell County Football needed. He interacts well with the kids and he gets their respect. When hecame in two years ago, he said the best players will play. So far that has held true. That in itself has been a problem for years at the County. Politics. I hope the administration sticks to school business and let the Coach take care of thefootball program. I believe every kid buys into the program, that if they earn it they will get their opportunity. So far, whining isnt working. GO CSMELS!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.