Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UK Fanatic

Former Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by UK Fanatic

  1. Had I made a prediction for this game, it would have been wrong!
  2. My apologies. Perhaps a moderator could fix the title of this thread? Now that you mentioned it, I talked to someone who told me it went into overtime ... I obviously wasn't thinking when I posted this thread.
  3. Final from the Bellevue Tournament. Lady Panthers return tomorrow for a rematch with Grant County.
  4. Final. Considering Augusta only had 14 in the first half, and well into the 3rd quarter actually, the final score looks somewhat respectable.
  5. Stephanie Wilson Holiday Tournament at Bellevue Wed Dec 28th 4:30 - Dayton vs Grant County 6:15 - Bellevue vs Augusta 8:00 - Silver Grove vs Newport Thurs Dec 29th 4:30 - Dayton vs Newport 6:15 - Grant vs Augusta 8:00 - Silver Grove vs Bellevue Friday Dec 30th 4:30 - Grant vs Silver Grove 6:15 - Augusta vs Dayton 8:00 - Newport vs Bellevue
  6. Augusta needed a 4th quarter rally to get some breathing room and the win.
  7. Yes, Joe Kielman told me it is now a 3-game suspension when they're ejected. I'm not sure about the amount of the fine.
  8. Bach had 15. Kelsch had 9. http://www.maysville-online.com/sports/article_b356cb81-0972-5d44-bf78-d08869223471.html
  9. I dont know the circumstances, but one would think that would simply be a forfeit.
  10. I believe they recently sent out an e-mail informing coaches of the fines if players leave the bench during an altercation. Im thinking its like $1,000. I also thought coaches were fined if they were ejected from a game.
  11. It was a rough one though with a lot of fouls called!
  12. Some of the bigger schools may pay their announcers, but I believe you are correct, most are volunteering their time.
  13. Ashland 44 Pike 33 At the end of three.
  14. At half, Ashland 31, Pike 23. Not a very pretty half of basketball.
  15. At the end of one, Ashland - 17, Pike Central - 10
  16. The second game of a boy-girl double-header in Augusta on Thursday. Lady Panthers are 1-5, but have been playing well. Haven't heard a thing about Nicholas this year.
  17. Augusta hosts Nicholas Thursday. If Augusta plays like they played the second half against Bracken, I say they win by at least 15.
  18. The schedule for Tuesday: Ashland vs. Madison Central - 4pm Cooper vs. Simon Kenton - 5:30pm Mason County vs. St. Pat - 7pm Russell County vs. Pike County Central It will continue Wednesday and Thursday, with the schedule based upon Tuesday's results. The Ledger Independent has an article on the event - http://www.maysville-online.com/sports/article_f2f4420a-266e-54ac-b812-61ce24fde925.html?mode=story
  19. Whiteman's and McCord's minutes lost due to foul trouble hurt the Lady Panthers I thought. But considering they were so close despite not having those two very much today was a positive.
  20. Effort and playing hard is rarely a problem for the Lady Panthers. They are typically outsized though and don't have much of a bench.
  21. Nice victory for the Lady Bears. Congrats!
  22. Sounds like it, although I'd like to have seen Ashland pull out a win.
  23. Lady Panthers host Grant Co. Saturday. I've not heard anything about Grant County this year. Any insights?
  24. One coach I talked to basically said the same thing. He doesn't take offense to a blowout (especially if theyre subbing and not pressing) and said he actually finds it more offensive when a coach tells his team not to score.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.