Everything posted by Ramfan Coach!
-
Mayfield 47 Hazard 6
My answer to the question is. If a team has five or six turnovers its 99.9% of the time caused by the better team. Many things cause these turnovers. But you don't see these turnovers when two teams are even. You may see two or three turnovers to two, something like that. But when the turnovers are 5-1 or 6-0. Thats due to alot better team on the other side!! Mayfield this year is alot better team then any team is 1A.
-
Mayfield 47 Hazard 6
Your wrong! Mayfield is #1 just like I said!!
-
Mayfield 47 Hazard 6
But O R don't you remember the excuses last year. Alot were saying we gave LCA five td's. This is the worst game we played all year! We had six turnovers. We gave them the game. This year Hazard had five turnovers. But no crying! Not a peep of we gave them four or five scores. Is the shoe on the other foot for Mayfield this year. I have thought Mayfield was the best 1A had to offer all year. But in the last few days I did feel Hazard may have a chance. Does some of the Mayfield faithful feel they were given four or five scores because of the turnovers? Or did they earn them all! Don't get all upset Mayfield. You are the best this year.:thumb: No doubt about it:thumb: And no one is saying any different. Unlike last year!!:cry::cry:
-
1A East
Almost everything runs in cycles. The west will still win some and so will the east.
-
1A East
Does that mean that last year it looked rough for the west?? LCA 55- Mayfield 19
-
Mayfield 47 Hazard 6
Congrats to Mayfield!! You ruled this year!
-
1A State Final: Mayfield/Hazard predictions
Why argue about this? All of us will never know! If your a big Mayfield fan. Most will think they can beat almost any team in the state. (Maybe) If your not your most likely not to think in those terms. Either way it can't and won't be proven be either side. Mayfield so far is tied for being the best in 1A. Don't see how you could get past maybe we can or I doubt it. This stuff of I know we can beat someone and never play them is a moote point!!
-
1A State Final: Mayfield/Hazard predictions
Never seen any team win without putting points on the board VoR!! Just kidding around!! Your so right imo. Mayfield is going to score lots of points. We'll see if Hazard can match Mayfields scoring. Hazard has a very good offense. But the defense has given up more then expected in some games. Could be they subbed alot early on in those games!! And I will even go as far as to say Hazard will have to score more then 45 points to squeeze out a win!! If Hazard wins it will be imo 52-50. Something like that. But I feel Mayfield wins this one 50-28.This team is a machine. Something like LCA last year.
-
Hazard 31 Lexington Christian 30
First of all congrats go out to all of the LCA family. You did far more then most though could ever happen. I and others around thought you would win the last game. I had LCA winning in a upset 41-40. No doubt in my mind you will do a great job in 2A. Alot of these teams won't know what hit them! Thanks to all of the LCA family for being such great sportsmen. We got invited to pray before the games. We got to hear great contempary music at half time. My kids would set in the stands singing and having a great time. We won't have that atmosphere anymore. Good luck in the future and GOD bless us all! Can I say that on here??:eek:
-
Where should this Buckeye head to on Friday night?
Columbus!!
-
Where Are You Going Friday Night?
Now that will be a game to watch!!
-
Does LCA have any chance against Hazard?
Oh man! How could the KHSAA even let this happen? You don't think that in the back of a refs mind he was thinking about the following week do you? Bluto when you post. It sometimes hurts!! lol
-
Where Are You Going Friday Night?
I was stationed in Alaska with the 1st Lady for three years! And I seen the old USSR!!!!!
-
Where Are You Going Friday Night?
I'm going west! Here in the east it's going to be cold and rain! If Lexington has no rain I'll stop there. But I will drive to Louisville if needed! Some good football happening in Louisville this friday! I can take the cold. Or I can take the rain. But I don't wan't both at the same time!!!
-
Does LCA have any chance against Hazard?
But don't the refs and the KHSAA make everyone play by the same rules? The ruling will only be changed if KHSAA says the refs made a mistake. I think thats the way it will work!! I don't see how LCA can play by their own rules. Don't everyone have to play by the same set of rules?
-
Lexington Christian Academy @ Hazard predictions
Not sayingg LCA is going to win! Chances are they won't. I'm just sayin' I don't believe these teams can be shutout. Both have very strong offense's.
-
Can any 1-a team even stay with this Beechwood team?
Toothpick, Nothin' bad takin from it. I just let my emotions fly on here. Just a lil problem I have!! Lord knows there wouldn't be enough time in the day for me if my RAMS made it as far as Mayfield does all the time. I'd be laying off work to post on here!! Tell you the truth I live and breath football and basketball!
-
Lexington Christian Academy @ Hazard predictions
LCA 29 - 0!!! lol I don't think there is a chance on GODS green earth that we will see a 0 at the end of the game for LCA or Hazard!
-
Lexington Christian Academy @ Hazard predictions
I know that Hazard is a very very good team. But some very very good teams have gone down in upsets each and every year of the playoffs. So I will be pulling for my region rep. LCA!!! A big upset victory: LCA 41 - Hazard 40...................
-
Lexington Christian Academy @ Hazard predictions
And now you know the story of why 2E wasn't posting the Massey score!! lol The RAMS proved massey could be wrong this year. So why not friday????
-
Can any 1-a team even stay with this Beechwood team?
As long as Mayfield, Hazard and LCA is still alive. Yes I do believe Beechwood can be stopped. You never know. I'm one who thinks the top three in each district should ony get to go to the playoffs. I don't like these #1 vs a #4. To many blowouts. On the other hand you have lots who feel every team should make it to the district playoffs. I want to see the #2 play the # 3 while the number 1 team get a week off to play the winner. Some say a number four beats a number 1 seed every year. And it's true. It may be a one out of every twenty games. But you have upsets. So what I'm trying to say is. LCA can win it the same as any of the other teams! It may be a long shot for them but it can be done!! LCA I'm sure is the #4 seed. But they have good players that play very hard for this coaching staff. And they believe in what this coaching is telling them.. This coaching staff makes great adjustments during a game. The LCA team will not quit. Hazard will have to bring their A game. Same with LCA, Beechwood, Mayfield and Hazard. Any of these teams can win on any given night!!! SO LETS PLAY THE GAMES to find out who's the best!! IMO the seeding should be: 1. Mayfield 2. Hazard 3. Beechwood 4. LCA. This is if their was a seeding. But the top three are so close. Got a feeling you could filp any of the top three.
-
Perhaps some political correctness is in order?
Community support: You need a great feeder program. Thats where you need parents workin' their butts off. And a high school coaching staff that works the kids hard in the off season. (weight lifting) You have to get these kids in weightlifting events all over the state. I know we do that. You have to go out if you are a coach and be very upbeat and go after these kids walking down the hallways. Every now and then you come up with a gem!
-
Does LCA have any chance against Hazard?
Hazard has an awesome team. And is a top three or four team. But any time LCA puts that uniform on and straps on those helmets. You have to respect them. And expect a fight till the end! This team has talent and is very well coached. This coaching staff is one of the best and makes great adjustments during a game. If they are down. Don't count them out!! So yes they always have a chance. Hazard will have to play at the top of their game to win.. And so will LCA!!!! No doubt in my mind that the four teams still standing are the best four 1A teams in the state! JMO
-
Perhaps some political correctness is in order?
Maybe I really don't understand what you are trying to say. If I'm wrong please correct me. But I can name tons of city public schools that are not very good year in and year out. Paris, Paintsville ect ect. Now I can also name lots of county schools that are at the top in the state or region. Bell Co, Boyle, Hardin, Johnson Central Co, Caldwell Co. ect. ect. I do here excuses that the kids live all over the county and it's hard to get them to and from practice! Things like that. But at the sametime I see them do well in other sports. ie. Basketball, football or track. But when I see some of the county schools thrive like the one's above I just don't understand the logic their throwing at me. Sure some counties are bigger then others. And the travel is greater but is that really an excuses. Just seems to me losers come up with excuses and winners work till the job is done!!
-
Will travel be the difference for Mayfield?
I think yor right Ss. We are talking teens here. Kids can stay up half the night and get up at the crack of dawn and play once they have their pancakes and milk!! Give them five or ten minutes and they will be ready to do what ever! Now us older one's thats a lil different story!! I do think it is an excuse when teams lose though!!! But when they win nothing is said about the travel! These are two quality and experienced coaches. They know their teams and know how to prepare for games like this.