Everything posted by Mr. FlattyCat
-
Most Memorable 10th Region Tourney Moment
Two of these four you will probalay never see again in your life time.
-
Pendleton County Montgomery County updates
Montgomery's continuos three point shooting has gotten the Indians in trouble
-
Pendleton County Montgomery County updates
Pendleton is making there move..
-
Mason County/Shelby Valley Predictions
All I can say is completly agree!!!
-
Ice Cream Cones at Rupp
I had a swirl today and all I can say is good lord.:ylsuper:
-
Ballard 90 Shelby County 80
It was a shame SC drew Ballard. I was very impressed with their team. I Truely don't believe anyone could have beat this team today except Ballard. Their rebounding and threes polished this team to a T. If you haven't already guessed I have already pick my state champion.:jump:
-
Ballard/Sheby County Updates
WOW excellent game end of 3 Ballard 59 SC 57
-
Ballard/Sheby County Updates
The atmosphere is excellent up here so far great game.:dancingpa
-
Ballard/Sheby County Updates
Halftime score shelby co 38 Ballard 36
-
Ballard/Sheby County Updates
7-0 run Ballard up 12-10
-
Ballard/Sheby County Updates
Both coming out firing Shelby co up 10-5
-
Warren Central/East Carter Updates
Final score didn't show justice of 2nd half domination wc put on
-
Warren Central/East Carter Updates
WC is on a 22-2 run
-
Warren Central/East Carter Updates
39-23 wc it's became ugly. EC can't break press and forcing bad shots
-
10th Region Hall of Fame
:thumb:
-
10th Region Hall of Fame
Congrats to coach Mike Murphy for joining this year.:dancingpa
-
Seeding the Sweet 16 Teams ?
I actually kind of like this!:banana:
-
Mason County 62 Clark County 60
Them goofy glasses.:ylsuper:
-
Mason County 62 Clark County 60
Were is the GRC fanbase? No, excellent game tonight ,best high school game i have seen in a while. Gilbert made some key shots, J Lang did the same, and big daddy Rhueben was the key to success on tonights win:dancingpa.
-
George Rogers Clark / Mason County predictions 3/8
Probaly the best post I have seen on this site ever!!!:laugh: Anyway my prediction GRC: 57 MC:54 :clap: As much as I hate this score this is what I think on the other hand GO ROYALS
-
George Rogers Clark 44 Scott 38
Surely Not! Scott is a very impressive team. But second in the region is little much. Playing at the fieldhouse when Mason is playing, The bacon is in the frying pan before the game starts:lol::banana:
-
Mason County 51 Bishop Brossart 46
Well, for some odd reason I dont believe you are a Royal fan. :lol:
-
Mason County 51 Bishop Brossart 46
:ylsuper:
-
Pendleton County 62 Montgomery County 49
I mean I am all for giving the ball to the hot hand. He hit a couple three's and a layup in a row, and the seniors/juniors decided to try and win the game. You cant always be the hero, you have to get it to the hot hand.
-
George Rogers Clark/Montgomery County Predicitons
Lady Indians are tall, Lady Cards are quick. Both press, It could get interesting. GRC:59 MC:57