Everything posted by klapitcus
-
Which 4 seed will pull an upset?
I don't know about the others, but I saw Frankfort and Bishop Brossart respectively, and Brossart doesn't have a chance...
-
Bracken County 22 Pendleton County 14 (JV)
Both teams dressed about 15 players.
-
Bracken County 22 Pendleton County 14 (JV)
Good Win tonight for the Polar Bears! First JV victory ever for the Polar Bears!
-
Scott High School Football
As a Scott graduate I can tell you the biggest problem is open enrollment. I can name off the top of my head 12-15 kids who started and some STARRED for other programs during my years at Scott. Given the opportunity to go to Dixie, or SK or even a Cov Cath or Highlands over Scott, wouldn't you? It's going to take a miracle to turn things around. The attitude at the school in regards to the program is extremely negative, and typically the best kids have their sights set on another school. It would take a class of kids who dedicate to each other, in their NKYFL days that they will stay together and be part of the solution, but the easier choice is to go to Dixie or SK and have a shot to be good right away. And SK's recent success diminishes Scott's chances even more...
-
Bracken County/Trimble County Predictions
They don't throw the ball much, so it could help.
-
Team names?
It's true, they actually originally played in a tobacco barn, and that got pretty cold in the winter. It's stuck.:isurrender: forever.
-
Trimble County/Atherton Predictions
Atherton lost their scrimmage 49-6 to Bracken County.
-
Bracken County's new head coach?
I didn't say it was right or logical. I have been here long enough to know what the people around here want/expect. I have been here for a long time and I am still an outsider. They want locals in every job they can give locals. :isurrender:
-
Bracken County's new head coach?
Jones is teaching through the end of the school year, and trying to keep the weight program progressing. The problem at BC is attitude and support, from every angle. A small county like Bracken might get behind the right coach and that will turn the team around. IMO it will take a local boy coming back and taking the reigns, they are tired of outsiders coming in.
-
Bracken County Job Opening
Coach Jones just announced his resignation from the school and team today for personal reasons. Tough loss for the school. He was a great coach and a better man. Where will the program go from here?