Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Basement Barbers

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Basement Barbers

  1. Clyde just sent you a PM with a photo of 2-2 pitch in the 7th. Make your check out to the Brighten Center.
  2. He is not calling the official a cheater, just biased. Bias can be unintentional or intentional. And, with high certainty he is talking about official number 9 from the CCHS/BW game yesterday. Usually when a official is poor, it's poor both ways.... different here. I assure you not only did the losing team and parents recognize this, but the winning team and parents also. That is all I will say about it. I was 300 feet away so I make no judgement, just observations from others. Hold all sour grapes comments. I did want BW to win... obviously, but I am happy for the boys I know on Cov Cath.
  3. Congrats Blaine and Cooper! ...and thanks for the updates, KOC.
  4. That's really good pitching that deep in a game. Love Blaine Walters. Fun kid to watch pitch. Conner has to be kicking themselves for pitching Nick against Boone and not tonight. Wouldn't you say?
  5. Great pics, Panda.... as always.
  6. Guessing starting pitchers are long gone. 2nd shift must be nearing pitch count?
  7. Wow. I was that close to going down to watch it. My luck.
  8. Yeah, just a bit. lol. I've seen so many shortstops hold a ball thinking they have time with him and he beats it out. Sneaky fast. Legit 5 tool kid.
  9. The first 2 1/2 innings were at Covington Catholic yesterday and finished up today at Beechwood.
  10. This was the District 35 Championship..... Part 2 France (CC) with the win and Trusty (BW) takes the loss. Colvin (I believe) with a 2 run HR in the 7th. Good pitching and good defense on both sides.
  11. Devin Johnson adds to his stellar season by hitting for the cycle. He also picks up the win on the mound. Kid is having a wonderful year.
  12. Good. I hated to hear that he was a PO on varsity going into the season. I think he can contribute in the field and plate when not pitching.
  13. Did Stallman pitch any other JV games this year? I've seen him several times in the Varsity box scores.
  14. Great job, Jackson! When is the final? Tomorrow is the last day they can play I assume.
  15. Good win for the Raiders. Tell me, why is it that Conner plays it's district game on Monday ..... as they should, but now there are 3 days before their district championship? Ryle/Cooper play 2 days after Conner/Boone.
  16. Nick is a Senior and I would rank him in the top 3-4 pitchers in the 9th Region.
  17. I'll take Highlands and Cov Cath in the final.... and the birds winning.
  18. Evan Schlinger picks up another win and complete game. Brayden Burch 2-4 3 rbi, Devin Johnson 2-4. Gage Hughes (UC Commit) did not play in this game. Not sure if he was hurt or what. Gammon played ss and pitched the last inning for GC.
  19. Jairus Wilder went 6 innings for Beechwood and Nunn did the same for Lou Eastern. One of the better pitching matchups of the year. Devin Johnson pitches the last inning and picks up the win for BW. Nick Jackman went 2-2 and provided the winning run in the bottom of the 7th.
  20. What a terrible heading for that game. Shame.
  21. Just guessing. That sounds wrong now. lol. I'll figure it out and get back with you.
  22. Yeah, unless the opposing team calls a coach out, they can record anything. Also, since baseball stats are in it's infancy, there are still several teams that do not submit.... even though I thinks its mandatory this year.
  23. I was told that it was 280 to the base of the wall and about 70 feet tall.
  24. Right field is really short.... maybe 290-300. Center and left are normal.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.