Everything posted by Ram Fan04
-
Raceland/Lynn Camp updates
Raceland caused a fumble and capitalized with a Scotty Craft Ram TD. 8:08 remains in the 3rd.
-
Raceland/Lynn Camp updates
End of the first half. Still 13-0
-
Raceland/Lynn Camp updates
Sorry my phone is acting up. Bobby Mckee scored on a pass reception. And Cody Grant scored on a pick 6!!!! 13-0 Raceland. 4:30 to go in the half.
-
Raceland/Lynn Camp updates
End of the 1st still scoreless.
-
Raceland/Lynn Camp updates
I'm a little behind here I apologize. 5:25 to go in the 1st quarter. Raceland received and threw a pick to end a promising drive. Lynn camp went three and out, followed by raceland three and out.
-
Raceland/Lynn Camp Predictions (Nov. 6th)
Big D over at the grill can serve anyone up:thumb: I'll be handling the updates as usual this evening. So if any of the Lynn Camp fans who couldn't make the drive are interested it will be up and running:thumb:
-
Raceland/Lynn Camp Predictions (Nov. 6th)
I just went by the field. It is the greenest and fullest i've ever seen it for the playoffs! GOOD JOB to Dennis and all the guys who help with it:thumb::ylsuper:
-
Raceland/Lynn Camp Predictions (Nov. 6th)
I don't think any of the younger guys will have a problem stepping up when called upon. Coach used to tell us there's no such thing as freshmen or sophomores there's only football players. :taz:
-
Who is the most underrated 10-0 team?
Has anyone looked at some of the schedules of these undefeated teams?
-
Raceland/Lynn Camp Predictions (Nov. 6th)
Heard we are going to be without a few. Going to need some younger guys to step up!
-
Raceland/Lynn Camp Predictions (Nov. 6th)
I heard that one of the coaches at Lynn Camp was Coach Maynards JFL coach? Would that also be your uncle RP?
-
I Still Haven't Won a Contest! Contest
Game 1 Winner - Manuel Game 2 Winner - Ballard Game 3 Winner -Ashland Game 4 Winner - Bullit Central Game 5 Winner -Sheldon Clark
-
County Schools Without Football
Elliot County is a basketball school. And they would not be competitive in football and they know it.
-
Follow BGP on Twitter
Sounds great! I'll be following :thumb:
-
Bluegrasspreps.com 1A Rankings (Final for 2009)
Here's a different set of rankings I came across. 1. Lexington Christian Academy 2. Beechwood 3. Mayfield 4. Bellevue 5. Frankfort 6. Hazard 7. Crittenden County 8. Raceland 9. Fairview 10. Louisville Holy Cross
-
Raceland/Lynn Camp Predictions (Nov. 6th)
Hump day! Halfway to Friday!
-
Bluegrasspreps.com 1A Rankings (Final for 2009)
I have to agree with you on that. If they still had Weaver I would say watch out. There offense was built around one player and that was him. But he's not there anymore. But Has anyone seen that kids highlight films on YouTube? He was one heck if an athlete!
-
Raceland/Lynn Camp Predictions (Nov. 6th)
I've called him out the last two games. I'd say both have been his best games of the season! He seems to be the ringleader of this years team. He reminds me of Jared Allen from the Vikings. The way everyone feeds off of his energy on the field.
-
Does Highlands...
I've been curious about this all season. Good info, thanks for the post:thumb:.
-
Sheldon Clark/Russell Predictions
I hope Russell can come out and get it done this week. When was the last time Russell lost in the first round of the playoffs?
-
Raceland/Lynn Camp Predictions (Nov. 6th)
I really like the physical defense the Rams played in their last game. If that continues this Friday I see the Rams stopping LC's offense. Raceland wins the battle in the trenches which makes the difference in this game.
-
1A Playoff Brackets and Round 1 Predictions
Bellevue has a great shot at beating Beechwood. I would rather lose the regular season game and win the rematch in the playoffs any day! I'm sure the 2008 Rams will agree. This is playoff time in Kentucky! Throw the records and who's played who out the window! It's anybodies championship to win.
-
Does Highlands...
After this past weeks St. X/Moeller game I vote yes as well.
-
Dixie / Ashland predictions
I bet Massey didn't pick Mayfield to lose last week. I used to use Massey as some sort of measuring stick. But Anymore I just hate it, it's all computer based and no real world comparisons.
-
Dixie / Ashland predictions
Dixie is a little bit better than I thought they were. But Ashland is pretty good too. Ashland 24 Dixie 17