Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Big League Chew

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Big League Chew

  1. That's truly a shame that those ballplayers in Dayton can't play now.
  2. Who has earned a spot on the NKAC Division III All Conference Team and Should Be Considered for POY? A lot of good players putting up strong stats in D III. Maybe list strongest players on each team, position, and summarize stats to warrant consideration. Jones (Bellevue) is obviously putting up great #s. I have not seen any stats from the BWood boys and I know they are stacked.
  3. Zach Adams.. I haven't seen him play this year but I know the kid and with the stats he's putting up he'd have to be POY if it was chosen right now. 9 homers are you kidding me!?
  4. Zach Adams really seems to be in the zone.. You really have to consider him for POY and just because he wasn't dominant last year like Maile and Farris and maybe not as known, Adams is my favorite for POY with the pace he is on.
  5. Hey sorry Gym Rat I just like to mess with ya.. I was going to go to the Dayton game tomorrow and see how good this kid is but it looks like that game might be rained out.
  6. Do you think it should be mandatory for coaches to put in players stats in the paper/online so that we all know who's leading in categories and so these players who are doing well get recognized. I know teams like Beechwood, Highlands, Dixie and Villa don't post any stats.
  7. I know Villa hasn't reported stats either, so let's add non-reporters to the list: Adams, Scott 6 Jones, Bellevue 6 Farris, Boone 5 Isler, CovCath 5 Maile, CovCath 5 Reardon, Holy Cross 5 Nichols, Dixie 5 Muench, Highlands 5 Hamilton, Villa 4 Robinson, Simon Kenton 4 Studer, Campbell County 4
  8. Bellevue's having a very good year as D-III is concerned but I think they have a .001% chance of winning the 9th Region.
  9. James Jones of course.. Thats who Gym Rat always gives us updates on.
  10. With a few weeks left in the season and stats not being consistently recorded to Enquirer, I am interested in opinions of who will be the home run king in Northern Kentucky.
  11. We never saw him on the golf course in any of the major tournaments, but could have played some matches I guess.
  12. Impressive! It's been a while since Villa had power in their lineup. Villa seems to be on a little streak and their only loss in their last 6 games was a 1-0 defeat to Brossart. Good luck the rest of the season
  13. That is an impressive win for Bellevue.. Wow Highlands now loses to Holmes and Bellvue. I'm not at all dissing Bellevue but you would just expect Highlands to win these games.
  14. Is Jones the only player you keep stats of? I was not over impressed when I saw him play a game this year.
  15. Haha yeah.. cool beans Joey's a good kid and it's well deserved.
  16. Final. Villa extends its winning streak to 4 games.
  17. Does Aaron Remmers play JV? How is he looking?
  18. Final - makes 3 in a row for Villa, congrats Coach Sawyer.
  19. The way he's hitting right now should any team who wants to beat CCH pitch Maile straight up in any situation? Unless the bases are loaded and I'd be walking in a run, I would find it hard to give him anything close to hit. I have always been a supporter of going after hittters(especially in high school) but this kid is special and will surely make you pay. Any thoughts?
  20. Totally agree.. winning is all that matters:ylsuper: It just makes you expect more after beating Highlands 14-0 and Boone by 10+runs
  21. Throwing a no-hitter is always good and I am very impressed on how the Cov Cath pitching has dominated of late but i wouldn't get too excited on beating Holmes 8-0. I would definitely expect Cov Cath to shut them out and this just seems like a team Cov Cath should 10 run rule easily.
  22. Ludlow and Villa are very competitive with each other in most sports, including baseball. Ludlow threw their ace and shutout Villa but with a couple different swings of the bat Villa could have won the game. In their last few games, Villa has come within 3 runs of St. Henry, Henry Co., Bellevue, and Newport. IMO either team could win in this matchup and this being Ludlow's 2nd win(?) this was a good win for them.
  23. Congrats to Villa for their first win. I'm sure a little weight was lifted off their backs and they can continue to "Go Forward" ha. I think if that Ries(I think that's the correct spelling) kid can hit his spots they can possibly make a run at some teams.
  24. Final. Villa was up 6-3 early but Bellevue cut it to 6-5 thanks to a Jones 2-run home run. Bellevue scored 2 in the bottom of the seventh to win 7-6. This game was much different from the first time when Bellevue won 10-0. Villa seems to be improving but can't get over the hump and close a game to win.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.