Everything posted by delco
-
Elliott Co/Myrtle Beach, SC (12-29) predictions
I to think Elliott wins this one! By 9
-
Cedar Hill, TX 63 Elliott County 53
That is the whole idea of playing zone so they can help each other out and get a body on someone to box them out. Most of Cedar's points came within 3-4' feet of basket.I know that is easy to say now.I would have to have tried it. I know once they got way behind ,it had to stay man-man defense. Like someone said ,this game will only make them better.I think if they hit half those shots ,it is Different game. The better team won today. However Elliott can play with these guys. Cedar was well coached.
-
Cedar Hill, TX 63 Elliott County 53
How about on defense ? Does anybody think they would have had a better chance playing a packed in zone and making them beat Elliott from the outside. I think they were overmatched in a couple of matchups. What does everyone else think about a zone? No adjustments made as game progressed.
-
Cedar Hill, TX 63 Elliott County 53
One thing I noticed from Elliott County's big man Knipp. He would not be bringing the ball down the floor or shooting the three when he is my big man on the floor. He would be running the back baseline keeping their defense honest and freeing up my three point shooters. Not outside shooting the three,when I got 3 division 1 guards that can shoot it.
-
Cedar Hill, TX 63 Elliott County 53
Well said Gibson!
-
Cedar Hill, TX 63 Elliott County 53
That is for sure.
-
Cedar Hill, TX 63 Elliott County 53
Come on guys ,I have watched and coached a lot of basketball and I can tell you that is a very good team from Texas.Elliott has nothing to worry about. They were cold and the Texas team was the better team today. Tomorrow is another day.That team will give any high school team a game. They are well coached.
-
Elliott Co/Cedar Hill, TX updates
Goog effort Elliott. you will learn so much from this game. The better team won [tonight]
-
Elliott Co/Cedar Hill, TX updates
For whatever reason their legs are gone.
-
Elliott Co/Cedar Hill, TX updates
Knipp should not be bringing the ball down the floor! Get it to a guard and good things will happen.
-
Elliott Co/Cedar Hill, TX updates
that cedar hill team is really a good passing team! Elliott needs to hit some shots,
-
Elliott County/Cedar Hill, TX (12-27) predictions
Good luck Elliott County! Wish I was there!
-
Ironton Comes Up Short In Comeback
Ironton came from 24 down against Columbus Brookhaven to lose 65-62. They missed a shot at buzzer. Most teams would have quit at that point,but they played hard and took the lead at one point. Great effort Tigers!
-
Who was the best Player from your High school ever???
Who are some of the great players from Elliott County/ Sandy Hook? My mother told me about a guy she went to high school with the name Orbie Bowling. I never saw him play. She said at the time he was the best. Since I do not live around Elliott Co. I have not seen this great team they have now play, but I hope to soon.Also I heard about a player from Flat Gap that went on to star at Western KY. I think he played in the 56-57 time period. Can anyone help with his name?
-
South Charleston, WV. VS Elliott County @ Bourbon County Dec. 20th
What kind of height does SC have ?
-
Elliott County 109 Lewis County 60
They play the schedule that was dealt to them. That is all they can do. If you do not have nothing good to say,don't say anything until march. Let them and their fans enjoy the ride till it ends! I am a fan of basketball and I love following this team.But I love all high school sports.Good job Elliott and good luck to you Lewis the rest of the way.
-
Covington Scott vs Moeller (OH) (12/13) Predictions
Have not see either team play. I will go with Moller in a close one.:walk::sleep:
-
Intense High School Basketball rivalries
Johnson Central VS Paintsville is always big
-
Sweet 16 in November Contest
region 1-Paducah Tillman region 2-Madsionville region 3-Owensboro region 4-Warren Central region 5-North Hardin region 6-Butler region 7-Eastern region 8-Shelby County region 9-Holmes region 10-Mason region 11-Scott CO. region 12-Boyle Co. region 13-Corbin region 14-Hazard region 15-Shelby Valley region 16-Elliott Co. TP=10
-
Jonathan Ferguson
Glad to hear he is ok.
-
Russell Panorama November 25th .....WOW
:fight:I here there is a vacant store or two on Blaine Trace you can stay at.
-
Courier-Journal's Top 25 Players
I have got to get down and watch that Elliot county team this tear. I saw them when they were sophmores
-
Checking In: Elliott
Thanks for info. maybe I will try a road game like East Carter :banana::ylsuper::walk::laugh:or West Carter
-
Checking In: Elliott
How hard will it be for me to drive down from Columbus and get a seat for Elliott County's Game. Huge basketball fan! My mother went to Sandy Hook.
-
Tennessee Moving to Six Classes in Basketball, Could Kentucky be Next?
I think it would be ok if they went to four divisons and had a champ of champions tournament afterward