Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Jonathan Ferguson

Featured Replies

I heard from a very good source that he hurt his left wrist over the weekend.

  • Replies 35
  • Views 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Definitely not good.

 

I'm really sorry to hear that.

 

What's the prognosis?

Will this be something that will affect them over the course of the year? Or will he possibly just be out a few days/weeks?

 

Hope it isn't too serious. He's a fine athlete.

I was looking forward to watching him play this weekend in Inez. Hope this isnt to serious.:thumb:

I suppose we'll find out tomorrow night at Russell. I hope it's nothing major.

I hope it is not serious or just a rumor. I was looking forward to seeing him play tomorrow night.

Who does EC play tomorrow? GRC?

Who does EC play tomorrow? GRC?

Yep

Yep

 

Good luck to EC. Hopefully Ferg will be able to play. I know it's only a scrimmage but without him, it could be a long night for them against a good team like GRC.

Good luck to EC. Hopefully Ferg will be able to play. I know it's only a scrimmage but without him, it could be a long night for them against a good team like GRC.

No doubt, GRC also lost a player this past week to an ACL injury that ends his season, but not the blow that missing Ferg would be for Elliott.

He'll play tomorrow night.:ylsuper:

He'll play tomorrow night.:ylsuper:

Is this official? I sure hope so, hate to see any athlete get hurt.

No doubt, GRC also lost a player this past week to an ACL injury that ends his season, but not the blow that missing Ferg would be for Elliott.

 

I agree. EC has one of the best starting 5 in the state, but losing any one of them would be a big blow considering they don't have much depth at all.

  • Author

I just heard that he went for an X-Ray this morning. Hope nothing serious is wrong.

  • Author
He'll play tomorrow night.:ylsuper:

 

If all possible he will play.:thumb:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.