Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Jonathan Ferguson

Featured Replies

Hope he is okay. One of the best competitors and gives 110%, every time on the floor.

  • Replies 35
  • Views 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If all possible he will play.:thumb:

 

I agree, if all possible , he'll play. He loves the game .I wish him the best and sure hope there's no fractures. He's one nice ball player.

Talked to Jonathan's dad just a few minutes ago. He is gone for x-rays as we speak??

I wouldn't push the kid too much at this early of a juncture, after all its only a preseason scrimmage. I wouldn't risk any kid if there were some question towards a possible injury on a scrimmage game. Hope all turns out well for the exceptional talent Ferguson.

Somebody got some wrong info if one says he went this morning and other said he went this afternoon, keep us posted and when somebody hears for sure.

  • Author

I just talk to my source and they said X-Rays negative but the Wrist is badly bruised he is going to play Tuesday Night.:banana:

I just talk to my source and they said X-Rays negative but the Wrist is badly bruised he is going to play Tuesday Night.:banana:
That's good news.

Cracks me up seeing "sources" when talking about high school players...:lol:

Cracks me up seeing "sources" when talking about high school players...:lol:

 

I agree... can somebody post the X-Ray?

I wouldn't push the kid too much at this early of a juncture, after all its only a preseason scrimmage. I wouldn't risk any kid if there were some question towards a possible injury on a scrimmage game. Hope all turns out well for the exceptional talent Ferguson.

 

I agree it is just a scrimmage, upcoming season and post season more important.

Glad he is OK.

Glad he is not hurt seriously. Important question...can he still hunt?

I agree... can somebody post the X-Ray?

 

:lol:

My sources tell me that Jonathon was having a tough time deciding on what to eat for lunch yesterday as well. Couldn't decide between lunchroom chicken patties or pizza... Man I hope he decides before the game...

Ferg has no break, but swelling/bruising in his right wrist/hand (shooting hand). He will as others have said play, but only tonight will tell us how much it affects his shot. Obviously, with swelling it will be something less than 100%. I guess if he shoots 3-15 he would have a pretty good reason, but that young man would never make any excuses even if the hand was broke. Having seen him play we should be able to tell early on tonight after a few shots go up. Also, I have not physically seen the injury, but only talked with family. Great news was that the x-rays revealed no break, just a sprain.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.