Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Jonathan Ferguson

Featured Replies

I am torn as I will be glad he finally graduates and quits beating our teams so bad but I will miss watching Ferg play, has he made a deceision yet on a college?

  • Replies 35
  • Views 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am torn as I will be glad he finally graduates and quits beating our teams so bad but I will miss watching Ferg play, has he made a deceision yet on a college?

 

NO--Not as of 25 November.

Glad to hear he is ok.

I sure couldn't tell that Ferg was hurt last night watching him play!! He was great offensively and defensively. Hitting shot after shot (especially all those foul shots the first few minutes of the game!!). :banana::ylsuper:

Since this thread was about a (possible) injury to Mr. Ferguson, and since he evidently showed no ill effects in the scrimmage, we will put this one to bed. If the situation changes, feel free to start another thread.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.