Everything posted by Madeleine Albright
-
Athletic Director
I asked a question that was generalized for public view and discussion. rhfan, all you seem to do on here is plead your case, whatever case that may be and want to shift blame to everyone but yourself. I didn't start this thread to ruffle your chicken feathers about Rose Hill and Ashland. There are more schools to discuss besides those two. I have heard that there are a few schools in need of Athletic Directors starting next school year. Maybe you should apply at one of those schools and comprise a standard of excellence of sports leadership and academic acheivement. I am sure that any school would feel honored to have you on board. But to answer your question, this is where I am going with this...are any of the following schools in need of Athletic Directors: Elliott, East Carter, Bath County, Fairview, West Carter, Ashland, Raceland, Morgan Co., Boyd Co., Rowan Co., Lewis County, Greenup Co., Fleming Co., Russell, Rose Hill, Menifee Co.
-
Athletic Director
With so many coaching changes going on in both Boys and Girls, how many schools in the 16th Region are also searching for new Athletic Directors?
-
Russell Coaching Vacancies
Tick Tock Tick Tock...Doomsday is soon approaching.
-
Austin Flannery to Scott County
Sure you do, you are their Defense Attorney!
-
Austin Flannery to Scott County
Look up the words "Transferable Justification". You have the unique ability to not only believe fabrication but to project it onto others as well. Once again, you da man! Fastbreak. :thumb:
-
Rose Hill girls team
I think they are and they have the Rose Hill Boys 5th Grade team scheduled twice, so 3 wins is in reason. Seriously, I look for the Friley girl to have a big season. Rose Hill has a new coach and will work with the girls and get the most out of them. I have heard that the Friley girl didn't get much looks last year. I am sure with the new coach that the ball will be evenly distributed this upcoming year.
-
Russell Coaching Vacancies
When will the gag order be lifted?
-
Russell Coaching Vacancies
My personal thoughts on the new coaches... Merle: He is great with kids, good with parents and can teach the game. Discipline to learn his system will come easy because these kids will be having fun for a change. Phillip: WOW! He was an outstanding shooter when he played. He knows the game and will get the most out of the Lady Devils. Merle has led the Lady Devils in the right direction now Phillip will continue to improve these girls. I really feel as stated in an earlier post that this has been one of the best moves from Red Devil Lane in years. Lets just remember that it is not so much about winning with these kids as it is teaching and learning. The wins will come in a couple of years. The Secretary has spoken.
-
Chad Jackson at Scott County?
You are out of my league, every time I think I can one up you, you always have a great comeback. I like reading your posts, for different reasons of course.
-
Rose Hill Coach ?????
And I would love to give them to you but it would be pure speculation.
-
Chad Jackson at Scott County?
No doubt they are fine outstanding young gentlemen. How much do you charge to do PR work? Seriously, you are right, not just about them but any kid that has good morals, high standards and such. Whether a ball player or not they should feel accepted into any school.
-
Russell Coaching Vacancies
Phillip "Butch " Cassity and Merle "The Sundance Kid" Well Should have the Red Devils Blazing Hot come come this fall. This is one of the best moves that I have seen Russell make in years. Congrats to Sam Sparks and the rest of the Russell Administration.:devil:
-
Chad Jackson at Scott County?
Totally Agree! I just find some of these post amusing. If nothing wrong was done then why defend their every move. The left, wish them well and go on with life.
-
Chad Jackson at Scott County?
From the Book of Madeliene Korbel Abright BEIV 1st Clintons Chapter 7:14 "Again I saith, when ye are found wanton and in guilt by the vast intricacies that are surmounting then by every occasion defend thee and others." Epistle of Prevaricator Chapter 1:2 "Ye have heard it said in olden times that after enough fabrications then those who oppose ye will soon believe ye." Seriously Fastbreak, you must be a great reya to all the parties that are leaving Rose Hill. I really wish the kids the best and hope they accomplish all of their dreams on and off the court. But you crack me up with some of these post. Great Job! :thumb:
-
Russell Coaching Vacancies
Okay.
-
Russell Coaching Vacancies
Who and to Where?
-
Russell Coaching Vacancies
News from Red Devil Lane... Kidwell to the boys team with help from former Russell standout Sean Horne who played with Cassity for Ron Reed. Cassity will coach the girls. He was wing man for the Devils and had about 250 three point attempts his senior year, so look for the Lady Devils to play an up tempo game with the threes flying. I think you will see some new faces on the girls team this year.
-
Chad Jackson at Scott County?
If this is true then Scott County will win the State next year.
-
Russell's Coach Dodd Resigns?
Like sands in the hour glass...Heres my prediction: Floyd stays at Raceland (Why would he leave?) Floyd played at Greenup but is loved so much by the Ram Alumni they will probably retire his jersey in orange. Fraley coaches his alma mater. His dream job comes true but then again Pitino thought Boston was too. Kidwell vs. Barnes, Kidwell wins out with his support system, Cassidy coaches the Russell Girls after rule changes. Don Daniels coaches in another region, maybe another state? Barnes and Nobles take over at Rose Hill and in two years make back to back State appearances.
-
Russell's Coach Dodd Resigns?
I am not talking primarily about enrollment, I am just saying that those 5 schools on an average have been in the past much larger and should have had more kids coming out for their schools teams but for some reasons they dont. Are you telling me that there are no more than a hand full of kids that play basketball in these schools? Most of these schools have a very large number of kids playing in the grade school leagues. How many kids play in the MMYBL?
-
Russell's Coach Dodd Resigns?
Give yourself a break. I didnt mean any harm to the smaller schools, I have observed for 40 years the 16th region and over the past 15 years the numbers have decreased in the bigger schools. :thumb:
-
Russell's Coach Dodd Resigns?
It seems like numbers are down in the 5 main Big Schools: Ashland Boyd Greenup Russell Rowan Why is that? These schools still put out good teams but seems like their numbers have been gradually spiraling downward for a number of years now.
-
Who will be the next coach at GCHS?
Greenup County is known for it's fishing, maybe there should be a Musketeer Spinning Lure cast towards the Coal Grove part of the River.
-
Rose Hill Coach Resigned?
Regardless of what anyone says, Coach Fick was great for Morehead Basketball and the area. Cooksey is a close 2nd. Didnt mean to get off the thread, RH's decision may shock people??
-
Rose Hill Coach Resigned?
I may be wrong, I have been before so it is nothing new if I am, but I dont think you will see any of those 3 as head coach.