Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

nkufan88

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by nkufan88

  1. Ryle will struggle with SK because SK has an even better passing game than the camels and their defense is tuff
  2. Radar is a good term...Trinity is the front runner but SK gaining some cred I hope
  3. SK dominated from the start. Lawrence and his recieving corps had a field day. Bradley for Cooper gets shut down. SK keeps rolling against NKY Competition.
  4. Thats good he's obviously a difference maker...
  5. Ryle cant defend the pass...Their struggling
  6. SK with another fg SK 33 Cooper 0
  7. Does T have their starting QB back?
  8. Beadley for Cooper impresses me more at safety than at rb...Sk is shutting him down he might have 50 yrds on 20 carries
  9. Herald field goal makes it SK 30 Cooper 0
  10. 10 yard td run by Lawrence SK 27 Cooper 0
  11. Another redzone stop for SK...SK 20 Cooper 0 half
  12. 20 yrd fade route complete from Lawrence to Winkler for the td...SK 20 Cooper 0
  13. SK stops Cooper on fourth for the second straight time...Bradley doing nothing so far
  14. SK picks the Cooper pass and returns it 20 yrs...Cooper then picks a Lawrence over throw
  15. Lawrence now SK career record holder for td passes
  16. 53 yrd td pass Lawrence SK 14 Cooper 0...
  17. SK scores first on a 70 yard td run by backup running back danny wettle. So much for being one dimensional. SK 8 Cooper 0
  18. I believe a few frosh play jv and the middle school feeders are solid this year...
  19. At SK this Friday night when they take on Cooper...Welcome aboard!!!
  20. I will learn when Cooper actually scores on SK, Didn't happen last year. I'll be at the game posting updates from my Droid every time a team scores, However I don't think you will ever see anything other than a goose egg for Cooper! From what I hear Cooper can't pass and even if they could after watching the Conner game they wouldn't be very successful. The only teams that give SK fits in the secondary are speed teams and I don't hear anything about speed burners on Cooper. One last thing I hear Bradley is all they got and he run's up the gut every time, well SK will key on that and shut that down as well. Oops forgot to mention Cooper doesn't have a very good field goal kicker so they won't get a field goal and SK will dominate field position which is scary for Cooper. I'm going to say Lawrence runs for 2 TD's and throws for another 2, Herald adds a field goal, SK gets one special teams return TD and SK catches Cooper off guard with their infamous 2 pt conversion direct snap to Lawrence. All tallied up I now have SK 39 Cooper 0, I forgot SK will get a 2 Pt conversion.
  21. You don't need a comma before the and in this sentence because you only have one independent clause. Also the word "Rocks" in the context you used it in is slang and doesn't even appear in the dictionary. I've never heard of a grammar rock, Where can I find one? I'm sorry to burst your bubble, but in the process of trying to burst the bubble of someone else you created a bubble of your own for me to burst!:banana: Simon Kenton continues its domination of Norther Kentucky Football this week with a 38-0 victory over Cooper.
  22. He did it against St.X last year:dancingpa
  23. Do you mean I'm sure he has? Either way it is true, Chad Lawrence has had many runs just like that.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.