Everything posted by kyrebel
-
Williamstown 46 Gallatin County 44
Congratulations to the Lady Demons! This was a huge win for this program. This game was very exciting to watch, It's one of those games where the girls on both teams played so hard, you hate it that someone had to lose.
-
Walton Verona 66 Carroll County 50
Congratulations WV! Lets keep rolling. Its nice to see some more girls starting to step up with scoring and defense.
-
Gallatin Co./Williamstown predictions
Williamstown by 2 if Chelsea West can stay out of foul trouble. It will definately be a close, hard fought game. Good Luck to both teams.
-
*Walton Verona v.s Carroll County Predictions (All A)*
WV by 13. Walton has way to many girls that can score at any time. Hargett will play well, but if you think stopping just her is the answer you will be very surprised.
-
Walton Girls BBall: What's the problem?
I think C-TOWN #12 has the right idea. Nothing very good ever results from being negative.
-
Walton Girls BBall: What's the problem?
Congratulations to Lauren Heeger! I've seen this girl play and she can absolutley nail those three's. I wish you and your team the best. I think it's time for this team to get on a roll.
-
Lexington Catholic Holiday Classic All tourney team
Congratulations to Katie Behrens of Boone County. Very nice player with the size and ability to compete at the next level.
-
Randy Moss' Daughter Now at Ryle
I have seen this girl play over the summer, and the best word that comes to mind is WOW! She has amazing talent.
-
Walton Girls BBall: What's the problem?
The Walton Verona girls will be fired up and ready to play for the all A tourney. This is the last chance for this senior loaded team. If they can put together a couple complete games, cut down on turnovers, and keep their competion under 46 points, they will be a threat to win on any night. I hope they can make a run, they will have a lot of fans there to support them. The all A tourney should be a very exciting one this year with no clear dominate team in the 8th. Good luck to the WV lady bearcats. I wish all the teams a fun, safe and exciting tourney.
-
Williamstown 58 Gallatin 55 OT
Congratulations to the lady demons. They are always exciting to watch and give 100%. The future of this program is very bright.
-
Trimble Co. 65 Gallatin Co. 52
Congrats Trimble. The way these girls play hard, their only going to get stronger as the season rolls on.
-
Walton Girls BBall: What's the problem?
I'm with you Bald Guy, right now things look like a train wreck. There is absolutely no execution on offense what so ever. No good screens, no sharp cuts, no floor balance or spacing. When there is no execution then there is no one open to pass it to, thus leading to bad passes. WAY!!!! WAY!!! WAY!!! to much dribbling with their heads down not seeing the floor. All this dribbling against the press or while in the half court offense leads to more turnovers a game than you can count. Not to mention they continue to dribble directly to the right corner or baseline under the basket with nothing to do with the ball once they get there. Also I believe there is way to much defensive pressure on the ball creating the guards to get beat to the basket, this causes help defense from the post resulting in lay ups. The red team WV played could not shoot at all from the outside, but we countiued to play man to man with heavy ball pressure and over play the passing lanes. Again resulting in easy shots close to the basket. Not to mention most the team was in bad foul trouble. I thought the girls from WV played hard, but all these circumstances are hard to overcome. I hope WV can get this pulled together. Take it for what it is worth, its only my opinion.
-
Boone Co. 45 GRC 35
congrats to Mrs. Fookes and the REBELS keep up the hard work!
-
Montgomery County 42 Simon Kenton 39
I have watched Simon play a few times this year and they can be dangerous to any team on any given nite when they are firing on all cylinders. Chelsea Tolliver is one of the most solid players in NKY.