Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Trimble Co. 65 Gallatin Co. 52

Featured Replies

congrats to Trimble County glad to see them in the win column.

Was Gallatin at full strength? I heard they had some players out.

By the way, congratulations to Trimble on the win.

The final score was Trimble 65 Gallatin 52...

Congrats Trimble! Glad to see them get one! Keep it going.

Congrats Trimble. The way these girls play hard, their only going to get stronger as the season rolls on.

  • Author
The final score was Trimble 65 Gallatin 52...

 

I thought so, but KHSAA had it otherwise...I am sure that you would know, GatorFan!

I had to leave the game early to got to work and saw the final on KHSAA and knew it was wrong.

Congrats to Trimble County, maybe this will give them a boost to their confidence.

 

GC girls are young and I am sure they will come back hard!

Hey Lunatic1 you coming to the Gallatin steel tourney?

Yes - I will be there...been away from BGP for a few days..!

 

We play at 3:00 today...bad time but I will make it

who does Carroll play today?

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.