Williamstown 46 Gallatin County 44

This was a really good game and W-Town led most of game and then Gallatin really fought back and I thought they were going to pull it out.

Congrats to Williamstown on a nice win!

Great Game. One of the best finishes in girls basketball that I have seen in a while. This shows that the game isn't over till the fat lady sings! :banana:

Williamstown never gave up and got some lucky breaks and came out on top! Great Job Girls! Great Game!

I am sorry I missed this one also. I seen Coach Wilhoit this morning and he was pretty happy for the girls, but his thoughts were already on Eminence to make sure his girls don't overlook them.

Stith (21 points) and Knarr (10 points) led the way in scoring, but their defense was pretty solid for the whole game. Wilhoit led them in rebounding with 12.

I am sorry I missed this one also. I seen Coach Wilhoit this morning and he was pretty happy for the girls, but his thoughts were already on Eminence to make sure his girls don't overlook them.

Stith (21 points) and Knarr (10 points) led the way in scoring, but their defense was pretty solid for the whole game. Wilhoit led them in rebounding with 12.

They played with a lot of heart. Even when GC started making their run they just kept working hard.