Everything posted by Louisville Lip 2
-
Where does Lincoln turn...
He needs to make a decision, because if he does leave this will leave East trying to find a coach quick for spring ball.:eek:
-
Where does Lincoln turn...
:flame:Wow Settles not going to Lincoln would be shocking! I thought he was going to be the coach for sure. Well you still never know.
-
J-Town
They had better be getting on the ball spring ball is just around the corner.:devil:
-
Where does Lincoln turn...
Mr. Network, what are you hearing? What bad news are you talking about? Do you not like the new coach?:confused:
-
These RB's are strong!
Wow bench 330 at 156 lbs., that has to be some kind of state record.:scared:
-
Best Coaching Hire This Offseason
I think you should be looking at coaches hired last year because we dont know if the programs will improve until this year, so how can you judge a good hire right now. Different situations call for different hires for example Glasier at St. X, many wins but that is at St. X, I like him to coach a public school like Iroquis or a good 4a team like Valley and see how many rings he gets. Sometimes I think we lose focus on what the school can produce and not he coach. Great teams make a great coach, if you measure wins and loses. I am not saying coaching does not matter, but it is only half the battle.:walk:
-
Butler Job????
They must, because he has already been there once and was not sucessful and he gets another shot, wow.:laugh:
-
Butler Job????
So are you saying Catlett already has the job?:scared:
-
Where does Lincoln turn...
Settles is at Bullitt East, Mike Jackson is who you are talking about. :argue:
-
Where does Lincoln turn...
I think Settles from Bullitt East would be the best choice, because of his record, ties to the county (wife), and the use of a power running game (veer) which should fit Lincoln well, but it would seem hard to pull him away from Bullitt East. Then again things are not as rosey at BE because of the 6-4 and 6-5 records of the last couple of years. Maybe the program is in decline and needs to start up new again, but then again who knows. But one think is for sure those records at BE are not what the people of Mt. Washington want to see, especially because of the lose to North Bullitt in the playoffs.
-
Who is the youngest head coach in the state?
Fairdale's Coach Miller was 25 when got the job, so that would make him around 27 I believe.
-
Bullitt East next year
BOy that would really work, they have no speed and the QB's arm is not real good. They have been running the veer since the school started, but I do agree they need to change a few things.
-
Who will be the new coach at Butler?
I heard Valley's deskins or Sander of desales
-
Lucas fired from Butler?
I agree Ram, Butler should own the little schools around them, but fact is they dont right now. I believe Valleys record was 9-3 second round playoffs, Fairdale 9-4 third round of playoffs, and Western 4-7 but had to forfit some games really 6-5.
-
Louisville Area All-Star game
Looks like the east team will win on paper but you never know.
-
Lucas fired from Butler?
Butler could not beat Valley, Western or Fairdale. Western smacked Butler in the regular season a year ago. and if my memory is correct they scrimmaged Fairdale and they beat them by 5 or 6 TDs. Butler will have to improve a great deal to compete with those schools, whether they are small schools or not. They better hope the young kids grow fast for next year.
-
Lone Oak, what is the deal?
Lone Oak finally got to see what happens when you bring more guys than you can block. In many of the teams they played did not have that kind of speed to cover and bring 6 guys every rip. Most teams just tried to drop everyone into pass coverage and played into the Robinson's hands:fire: