Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

inthesuite

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by inthesuite

  1. Thank you, glad to see the Combs duo get the job done.:thumb:
  2. Nice bounce back win for the Indians, who was on the mound for the tribe?
  3. Tough loss for the Indians, but I'm sure they will bounce back though.
  4. Congrats to all the girls, especially Mackenzie Lee!
  5. Congrats on a great player, I think it is a really nice fit for Mackenzie, best of luck to her.
  6. Congrats to the Indians on the win, sounds like Potter had a very nice outing.
  7. My prediction was right on target, 5 runs just like I said, congrats to the Indians on getting off on the right foot with an opening night win.
  8. Congrats to Ricardo, he is a very solid player and IMO the best player on Holmes.
  9. Keep it exactly how it is, not broke, don't fix it.:thumb:
  10. I am going to take the Indians by 5 in this one, look for the tribe to start off the season with a win.
  11. Was one of the best championship games I have seen since I have been going to the state tournament. Congrats to Holmes on winning the title.
  12. That is what I mean when I say court awareness, he knows where everybody is on the floor very well and can get them the ball, and he can also score very well.
  13. Yes I agree, you have to put Middleton in the group of solid PG's, the kid can just flat out score and has great court awareness.
  14. I will never forget this play! :ylsuper:
  15. This should be a great game, Christian County will definitely not be a walk over, but in the end I'll take Holmes by 8 in one of the better games of the first round IMO.
  16. I don't know much about either of these teams, but I have heard that Darrin Ballou (SP?) is a very nice player and I remember Fudge from the Adair county quarterfinal team of 2 years ago, so I'll take Adair in this one.
  17. ALOT, they really like to turn the heat up and run and jump at any opportunity they see that the ball handler is vulnerable, so Justice will have his hands full. It will be fun to see how he reacts to it and if he can make them pay. I'll take the Royals by 6.
  18. This is a very interesting first round match up, I think Eastern gets it done in the end though by 8.
  19. I'll take Elliott by 3 in a Thursday night thriller!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.