Everything posted by OLDSCHOOL PATS
-
I haven't won a basketball prize 11th Region Contest
Scott County
-
I haven't won a basketball prize 13th Region Contest
Corbin
-
I haven't won a basketball prize 15th Region Contest
Shelby Valley
-
I haven't won a basketball prize 16th Region Contest
Elliot County
-
Who will win the 14th Region?
Hazard
-
I haven't won a basketball prize 12th Region Contest
Lincoln County
-
Casey County @ Lincoln County 2/20
The Lady Pats are playing really well and I see them beating a very good Casey Co. team58-53 in a very good ball game tonight in Stanford.
-
West Jessamine 68 Henry Clay 65
West Jessamine is one to watch in the 12th region tourney. Playing very strong at the end of the year.
-
McCreary Central
Southwestern in the first round of the district wont be a easy task.
-
Lexington Catholic @ Lincoln County 02/17/09
The Pats will have to play one of there better games of the year to win this one. I say 74-66 Catholic.
-
Lincoln County 69 McCreary Central 26
Great job Lady Pats, lets go get Casey Co. friday night and go get a district championship next week.
-
McCreary Central 54 Montgomery County 52
Nice win by the Raiders. Any details on the game MCPAPA?
-
McCreary Central @ Montgomery County 2/16
I'll take the Raiders on a Watts 3 to win the game 77-75.
-
Lincoln County 66 Danville 63
Does anyone know the reason for bringing Ethon Spurlin to the bench for most of the first halve.
-
Lincoln County 53 Danville 31
The Lady Pats again dominate 45th district Play with a 22 point win over the Danville. Now lets get ready for the Lady Rebels of Boyle Co. tomorrow night.
-
Lincoln at Danville Updates
The score may have somthing to do with it.
-
Lincoln at Danville Updates
Very sloppy second halve for the Lady Pats.
-
Lincoln at Danville Updates
Danville with a 3 to end the drought.
-
Lincoln at Danville Updates
41-11 Lady Ads still without a field goal with 2:45 to go in the 3rd.
-
Danville vs Lincoln County
The Pats are going to have to pick it up a notch, because Danville is really playing well right now. Good luck to the Pats tonight.
-
Lincoln County 63 Garrard County 36
Thanks LC Pats.:thumb:
-
Lincoln County 63 Garrard County 36
Does anyone know were the girls 12th region tourny is being played.
-
Lincoln County 63 Garrard County 36
The lady Pats are really on a roll, and are looking like one of the teams, if not the team to beat in the 12th region.
-
Lincoln County 61 Garrard County 50
Thanks for the recap ebayer.:thumb:
-
Lincoln County 61 Garrard County 50
Preston had 30 for Garrard Co. tonight. One heck of a game for this young man tonight.