Everything posted by OLDSCHOOL PATS
-
Lincoln County vs Danville (45th district updates)
30-9 Lincoln with 2:00 to go in the 3rd.
-
Lincoln County vs Danville (45th district updates)
Lincoln up 26-7 as Danville has outscored the Lady Pats in the 3rd.
-
Lincoln County vs Danville (45th district updates)
Danville scores 23-4 Lincoln with 7:15 to go in the 3rd.
-
Lincoln County vs Danville (45th district updates)
Danville was 0-20 in the 1st halve.
-
Lincoln County vs Danville (45th district updates)
I have never listened to a basketball game were there was no fieldgoals scored in one halve.
-
Lincoln County vs Danville (45th district updates)
Upchurch and Henderson lead the Lady Pats in scoring in the 1st halve with 6 apiece.
-
Lincoln County vs Danville (45th district updates)
Lady Pats up 23-2 as Danville scores no fieldgoals in the first halve.
-
Lincoln County vs Danville (45th district updates)
Lady Pats up 22-2 with 1:30 to go in the 1st.
-
Lincoln County vs Danville (45th district updates)
Coleman off the bench with two buckets as Lincoln leads 18-2 with 2:25 to go in the 1st halve.
-
Lincoln County vs Danville (45th district updates)
Ads hit two free throws and get on the board 16-2.
-
Lincoln County vs Danville (45th district updates)
Time out Danville still down 14-0 with 5:30 to go in the halve.
-
Lincoln County vs Danville (45th district updates)
Lady Pats still pitching a shutout 12-0 with 6:15 to go in the 1st halve.
-
Lincoln County vs Danville (45th district updates)
Lady Pats lead 8-0 at the end of the 1st as Danville plays stall ball.
-
40th District: George Rogers Clark vs Paris 2/24
88-55 Clark Co.
-
McCreary Central vs. Southwestern 48th District 2/26
Big stumbling block for the Raiders last year. 61-60 Raiders.
-
I haven't won a basketball prize 2nd Region Contest
Henderson County
-
I haven't won a basketball prize 4th Region Contest
Russell County
-
I haven't won a basketball prize 7th Region Contest
Eastern
-
I haven't won a basketball prize 1st Region Contest
Marshall County
-
I haven't won a basketball prize 8th Region Contest
Anderson County
-
I haven't won a basketball prize 6th Region Contest
PRP
-
I haven't won a basketball prize 5th Region Contest
Taylor County on a big branch.
-
I haven't won a basketball prize 10th Region Contest
Clark County
-
I haven't won a basketball prize 14th Region Contest
Hazard
-
I haven't won a basketball prize 9th Region Contest
Holmes