West Jessamine 68 Henry Clay 65

REH5

West Jessamine trailed 56-52 in the fourth quarter but went on a 11-0 run to take control and held on for the victory. 6-0 Jr. Jarrod Polson led West Jessamine with 35 points. 6-0 Sr. Prince Stewart led Henry Clay with 23 points.

Polson had been putting up big numbers after Christmas?? I and many others are asking who is this guy?? I think it is time we ventured over and took a look. And he has been doing it against pretty good teams. Seems as if he came out of nowhere and arrived on the scene.

I was impressed with Polson tonight. He is a smooth lefty who gets to the basket with a nice spin move and keeps the defense honest with excellent range on his shot. He shoots free throws well (state record 30 of 37 against LexCath) and really doesn't force the action. He is in the 6-0 range and is only a junior. He also is a good assist man who looks to dish the ball.

I was impressed with Polson tonight. He is a smooth lefty who gets to the basket with a nice spin move and keeps the defense honest with excellent range on his shot. He shoots free throws well (state record 30 of 37 against LexCath) and really doesn't force the action. He is in the 6-0 range and is only a junior. He also is a good assist man who looks to dish the ball.

The young man is a quality student as well as athlete. He come from a great family and is a pretty good football player as well. He really has turned a lot of eyes with his performances this season.

Polson had been putting up big numbers after Christmas?? I and many others are asking who is this guy?? I think it is time we ventured over and took a look. And he has been doing it against pretty good teams. Seems as if he came out of nowhere and arrived on the scene.

I thought he was the most impressive player for West Jessamine last season as a sophomore. His biggest problem was a lack of strength. He's much stronger this season and his scoring has risen considerably. West is a very good team - my pick to win the 12th.

I thought he was the most impressive player for West Jessamine last season as a sophomore. His biggest problem was a lack of strength. He's much stronger this season and his scoring has risen considerably. West is a very good team - my pick to win the 12th.

Football sure didn't hurt his game. Infact it's helped him be more physical and more of the leader of the team.