Everything posted by catalyst07
-
2007/2008 Raceland
No, don't get me wrong i am not upset at all. I have just been to a couple open gyms this year and Barker, Nichols, Watts, Tolliver, Martin, and Keeton are all playing like they want to start. IMO it really do'nt matter who starts. [/i]
-
2007/2008 Raceland
Unless an injury occurs the only two with locked starting positions are Sparks and Boyles. IMO
-
2007/2008 Russell
LOL:laugh:
-
Greenup County vs. Boyd County predictions
Boyd Co.-28 Greenup Co.-14
-
Raceland/Paris Predictions
He is in another league then Eric ange
-
East Carter/West Carter Predictions
East-21 West-12
-
Russell vs Lewis County predictions
Russell by as many as they want
-
2007/2008 Raceland
Yes I understand this but there are nine seniors with this group all expected to contribute for the Rams this season.
-
2007/2008 Raceland
Raceland is very senior heavy. I can see them winning the 63rd very easily and if the planets aline properly, playing in Rupp at the end of the season.
-
2007/2008 Russell
Russell is a little down compared to teams in the past few years. With the blind draw in the 63rd district they may surprise a few people and make it to Morehead.
-
Ashland/Woodford Co. Predictions
Woodford-42 Ashland-21
-
Raceland/Paris Predictions
Raceland will be riding a high horse coming into this one. As long as they don't look past the Greyhounds they should come out of Paris with a win pretty easily. Raceland-28 Paris-7
-
Raceland/Paris Predictions
You need a picture of Andre Woodson! LOL
-
Raceland 34 Greenup Co. 10
Good win Rams!
-
The Independent's Super 7 (Week 6)
Yeah actually it would. Thats why after JC's first loss last week, they moved down to number two. NIce try though. LOL
-
The Independent's Super 7 (Week 6)
You keep dreaming that dream! Russell won't even be number one or two after they play the rams!
-
Raceland/Greenup Co. Predictions
Nicely said Old Warrior:dancingpa
-
Russell vs Lawrence County
LC-21 Russell-14
-
Raceland/Greenup Co. Predictions
For the record Raceland's junior class whent undefeated as freshmen. I honestly don't think anyone on BGP's really care about how either team did as freshmen or in JFL for that matter.
-
Ashland / Boyd County Predictions
:laugh: LOL
-
Ashland / Boyd County Predictions
Boyd will have no answer for theh Carter boy. I look for Ashland to open up a can on Boyd County. Ashland-28 Boyd County-7
-
Ashland / Boyd County Predictions
Ashland gets their first win!!! Ashland-28 Boyd-7
-
Raceland/Greenup Co. Predictions
You're right I didn't go to Morehead to watch Greenup play. Why would I take a hour drive when I can see two teams of the same caliber as Greenup play on Monday night?
-
Raceland/Greenup Co. Predictions
The way Greenup has played so far, they look like Greenup County school for the blind. LOL
-
Raceland/Greenup Co. Predictions
Raceland had alot of key players out last week, including their top three running backs. I was told all three are playing this week. Expect Raceland to come out and play their best game so far. Raceland-35 Greenup-7