Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Independent's Super 7 (Week 6)

Featured Replies

  • Replies 30
  • Views 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Russell is not better than JC. I don't care what the records are.

Russell is not better than JC. I don't care what the records are.

 

I agree.....

I will agree that Russell is not as explosive on offense as JC. A healthy Grimm at RB makes that a fact. But as a team I'm not so sure. Russell is not as flashy this year as they have been with Gross and Clark the last few years but they have a stable of good backs and can sustain long time consuming drives. I'd love to see Russell and Johnson Central play. Its too bad that is a game that cannot happen. Both teams are very good but are battling injuries at this time.

No way that Russell is better than JCHS, no one in this area is even close. JMO

No way that Russell is better than JCHS, no one in this area is even close. JMO

 

Good. I don't give it a second thought then.:D

Russell is not better than JC. I don't care what the records are.

 

I agree.

No way....... JOHNSON CENTRAL sits on top all by themselves.

I think you should read the first post.

 

Johnson Central has hardly been invincible. Wheelersburg really took a toll on them and then Woodford Co beat them handily.

 

I'm not down on Johnson Central. I think they are VERY good. But I also don't think they are heads and shoulders above everybody else.

 

I also think Ashland is no worse than 4th even though they haven't won a game yet. Very tough schedule.

Russell is not better than JC. I don't care what the records are.
I agree.

 

I also don't believe that Paintsville is one of the top seven teams in NE KY. Paintsville will win one more game and then lose their last six games, at least five of them by lopsided margins. The Tigers are easily the weakest undefeated team in the state because they may have played the weakest schedule of any Kentucky team so far. That will all begin changing in two weeks.

Mine would be

1 Johnson Central

2 Russell

3 Ashland

4 East Carter

5 Raceland

6 Lawrence Co and Boyd Co tie

I will agree that Russell is not as explosive on offense as JC. A healthy Grimm at RB makes that a fact. But as a team I'm not so sure. Russell is not as flashy this year as they have been with Gross and Clark the last few years but they have a stable of good backs and can sustain long time consuming drives. I'd love to see Russell and Johnson Central play. Its too bad that is a game that cannot happen. Both teams are very good but are battling injuries at this time.

 

You keep dreaming that dream! Russell won't even be number one or two after they play the rams!

You keep dreaming that dream! Russell won't even be number one or two after they play the rams!

 

 

First of all let me say :lol:

 

Even if the Rams were to beat Russell that would only be one loss and it would not knock them off the top spot.

I will agree that Russell is not as explosive on offense as JC. A healthy Grimm at RB makes that a fact. But as a team I'm not so sure. Russell is not as flashy this year as they have been with Gross and Clark the last few years but they have a stable of good backs and can sustain long time consuming drives. I'd love to see Russell and Johnson Central play. Its too bad that is a game that cannot happen. Both teams are very good but are battling injuries at this time.

 

I know JC would love to start playing Russell. It would be a great game between the two schools.

I know JC would love to start playing Russell. It would be a great game between the two schools.

 

Yes it would.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.