The Independent's Super 7 (Week 6)

Ram

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I will agree that Russell is not as explosive on offense as JC. A healthy Grimm at RB makes that a fact. But as a team I'm not so sure. Russell is not as flashy this year as they have been with Gross and Clark the last few years but they have a stable of good backs and can sustain long time consuming drives. I'd love to see Russell and Johnson Central play. Its too bad that is a game that cannot happen. Both teams are very good but are battling injuries at this time.

I think you should read the first post.

Johnson Central has hardly been invincible. Wheelersburg really took a toll on them and then Woodford Co beat them handily.

I'm not down on Johnson Central. I think they are VERY good. But I also don't think they are heads and shoulders above everybody else.

I also think Ashland is no worse than 4th even though they haven't won a game yet. Very tough schedule.

Russell is not better than JC. I don't care what the records are.
I agree.

I also don't believe that Paintsville is one of the top seven teams in NE KY. Paintsville will win one more game and then lose their last six games, at least five of them by lopsided margins. The Tigers are easily the weakest undefeated team in the state because they may have played the weakest schedule of any Kentucky team so far. That will all begin changing in two weeks.

I will agree that Russell is not as explosive on offense as JC. A healthy Grimm at RB makes that a fact. But as a team I'm not so sure. Russell is not as flashy this year as they have been with Gross and Clark the last few years but they have a stable of good backs and can sustain long time consuming drives. I'd love to see Russell and Johnson Central play. Its too bad that is a game that cannot happen. Both teams are very good but are battling injuries at this time.

You keep dreaming that dream! Russell won't even be number one or two after they play the rams!

You keep dreaming that dream! Russell won't even be number one or two after they play the rams!

First of all let me say :lol:

Even if the Rams were to beat Russell that would only be one loss and it would not knock them off the top spot.

I know JC would love to start playing Russell. It would be a great game between the two schools.