Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Raceland/Paris Predictions

Who wins this district contest? 63 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins this district contest?

    • Raceland
      92%
      58
    • Paris
      7%
      5

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Racland travels to Paris this week to take on the Greyhounds. What are eeryones thoughts on this one?

  • Replies 49
  • Views 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would say, Raceland wins big if no one else is hurt and they get at least one of the players back. I think both chinn and terry are very good players, and will be missed for one game. (Maybe we can get them all back for at least one game this year.) Raceland 43 Paris 14

I look for Raceland to keep Paris in the 0-for category in a big way. Rams back on track.

I look for Paris to come out hungry on their home field looking to send the Rams home with an "L". I think we get their A game this week.

Rams must come out focused and take control of this game by scoring early and often. After a tough week of practice I think the coaching staff has the young Rams ready and they get another district win.

 

 

Raceland 46

 

Paris 21

It will be hard to beat Raceland full strength. But, I think Paris will come to play and come to win, I am sure they want a district win and want it bad.

 

Raceland 35

Paris 21

Raceland by a lot.

Paris hasn't really showed me anything in what i've seen. Raceland will be riding into this one with a lot of momentum. Look for the Ramblers to win by 20+.

  • Author
Raceland will be riding into this one with a lot of momentum.

 

:thumb::thumb: I agree UT, I will say that Paris always has some good athletes and that Raceland had better not look past anyone. "Fear no one but Respect All". Raceland has to play with intensity every game, every play.

Stay focused on the task at hand. May both teams stay injury free and..................

 

GO RAMBLERS!! :flame:

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

(P.S. - Is there anyway that you could get rid of that terrible avatar?? LOL, j/k)

:

(P.S. - Is there anyway that you could get rid of that terrible avatar?? LOL, j/k)

 

 

 

 

LOL, No sorry I can't get rid of it. Just do your best to ignore it!!:thumb:

LOL, No sorry I can't get rid of it. Just do your best to ignore it!!:thumb:

 

You need a picture of Andre Woodson! LOL

Raceland will be riding a high horse coming into this one. As long as they don't look past the Greyhounds they should come out of Paris with a win pretty easily.

 

Raceland-28

Paris-7

With the pre-season talk on here I really expected more from Paris. Raceland picks their score in this one.

With the pre-season talk on here I really expected more from Paris. Raceland picks their score in this one.

 

Me too. After seeing them twice last year and hearing the pre-season talk, I thought Paris was going to be very good this year. But, with a new coach things can change. Very few teams do real well the first year with a new coach. It doesn't matter what team or what coach, the first year is normally rough.

LOL, No sorry I can't get rid of it. Just do your best to ignore it!!:thumb:

How about one of these?

 

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

 

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

 

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

  • Author
LOL, No sorry I can't get rid of it. Just do your best to ignore it!!:thumb:

 

You are a Raceland Ram so I can look past it. :thumb: :lol:

 

Same goes for you and those disgusting pics Ram. (LOL)

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.