63 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins this district contest?

• Raceland
    • Paris

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I look for Paris to come out hungry on their home field looking to send the Rams home with an "L". I think we get their A game this week.

Rams must come out focused and take control of this game by scoring early and often. After a tough week of practice I think the coaching staff has the young Rams ready and they get another district win.

Raceland 46

Paris 21

Raceland will be riding into this one with a lot of momentum.

:thumb::thumb: I agree UT, I will say that Paris always has some good athletes and that Raceland had better not look past anyone. "Fear no one but Respect All". Raceland has to play with intensity every game, every play.

Stay focused on the task at hand. May both teams stay injury free and..................

GO RAMBLERS!! :flame:

(P.S. - Is there anyway that you could get rid of that terrible avatar?? LOL, j/k)

With the pre-season talk on here I really expected more from Paris. Raceland picks their score in this one.

Me too. After seeing them twice last year and hearing the pre-season talk, I thought Paris was going to be very good this year. But, with a new coach things can change. Very few teams do real well the first year with a new coach. It doesn't matter what team or what coach, the first year is normally rough.