Raceland/Paris Predictions

oldrambler

Who wins this district contest?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins this district contest?

• Raceland
    • Paris

Me too. After seeing them twice last year and hearing the Prue-season talk, I thought Paris was going to be very good this year. But, with a new coach things can change. Very few teams do real well the first year with a new coach. It doesn't matter what team or what coach, the first year is normally rough.

There are a couple of teams I thought would be pretty good this year, like Greenup. I really think they have the power and skills and qb. but just can't seem to put it together. Any way back to Raceland. I think they can have a real good run this year if they stay healthy. The "D" is starting to look good and the "O" is rite on track. special teams can be good to with a few changes. kicking game is great. All in all looking good for a big upset at the end of the season. Stay healthy, and long run in playoffs. Love them rams.:ylsuper:

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You are a Raceland Ram so I can look past it. :thumb: :lol:

Same goes for you and those disgusting pics Ram. (LOL)

At least they have orange in them. You have to love Tennessee, what a tradition and proud history. Plus, at least we can agree on Green Bay, another big win today.

There are a couple of teams I thought would be pretty good this year, like Greenup. I really think they have the power and skills and qb. but just can't seem to put it together. Any way back to Raceland. I think they can have a real good run this year if they stay healthy. The "D" is starting to look good and the "O" is rite on track. special teams can be good to with a few changes. kicking game is great. All in all looking good for a big upset at the end of the season. Stay healthy, and long run in playoffs. Love them rams.:ylsuper:

Your right Raceland is on track, and the next five weeks are just for getting ready for the playoffs.

At least they have orange in them. You have to love Tennessee, what a tradition and proud history. Plus, at least we can agree on Green Bay, another big win today.

Ugh! Don't remind me about my Vikings getting beat!!

Your right Raceland is on track, and the next five weeks are just for getting ready for the playoffs.

Raceland will be ready, from what you guys post on here.