Raceland/Paris Predictions

oldrambler

Who wins this district contest?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins this district contest?

• Raceland
    • Paris

I agree... I do think we we're a little fired up in the preseason but that had a lot to do with some kids that aren't playing for us. Preseason eligibility issues caught us looking the other way. If some of our 'extremely gifted' kids would have taken care of business in correspondence this summer we could have been a much more dangerous team! The scope of Kentucky football is so limited... people quickly forget that I coached in Florida before I took the job at Paris and sent over 6 kids to play scholarship football. The best player in Kentucky is about one in a thousand in Florida. One kid we lost here was as talented as any I have ever seen... (i.e., ask Bath County). It's a real shame that we lost him. We have done the best we can with the cards that we have been dealt and granted... they have been some tough ones. We will come out Friday fired up and ready to compete. I tip my cap to Coach Vanderhoof and his staff, Raceland is one of the most well coached teams I've ever faced! They truly get the best out of their kids. All I can hope is that we can do the same here at Paris. Have a safe trip down tomorrow Rams and let's have a great game!

Good post Coach. Keep up the hard work.

I look for Paris to come out and play hard.

They are hungry for the W!

I think if you had more depth on your SL, I think your record would be flipped.

You got some tough kids on there that I can see play with all they got.

I think some of your guys aren't totally 100%- I wish all a speedy recovery.rry

Also sorry you got stuck with this awful non-district schedule.

Good luck hounds!!!!

Raceland is a great team, and are always coached well.

Raceland fans are the best too, they show a lot of class!!

BTW- I am KYfan11 just had to add a s, due to lost my account; lightning storm + hit my house + and 1/3 of the county= insurance claim and long wait for my computer!!!

For all you doubters, I will never ever fall off a wagon, and my team doesn;t have to be undefeadeted for me to get on here! I don't tuck and run and hide if my team is down, and I have never like others got on here and put their team down- I think I have proved that over the past year(s) I have been on here! I am a true supporter, not a big mouth that only likes to run the mouth, only if my team is winning!

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good luck hounds!!!!

BTW- I am KYfan11 just had to add a s, due to lost my account; lightning storm + hit my house + and 1/3 of the county= insurance claim and long wait for my computer!!!

For all you doubters, I will never ever fall off a wagon, and my team doesn;t have to be undefeadeted for me to get on here! I don't tuck and run and hide if my team is down, and I have never like others got on here and put their team down- I think I have proved that over the past year(s) I have been on here! I am a true supporter, not a big mouth that only likes to run the mouth, only if my team is winning!

Good to see you back kyfan(s)11. Not much you can do about "Mother Nature". I never thought you would cut and run on you Greyhounds, good luck to them the rest of the season. I look for a good battle when Raceland comes to town.

Good luck hounds!!!!

For all you doubters, I will never ever fall off a wagon, and my team doesn;t have to be undefeadeted for me to get on here! I don't tuck and run and hide if my team is down, and I have never like others got on here and put their team down- I think I have proved that over the past year(s) I have been on here! I am a true supporter, not a big mouth that only likes to run the mouth, only if my team is winning![/QUOTE]

First of all, welcome back KyFans and thank you for you compliments of Raceland's program and fans. I for one have always had respect for the Paris football program as well and I think that I speak for most if not all here in Ramblerville ;).

I know that you have always posted / supported your Greyhounds through good times and bad and do not question that one bit, when things are going good it is pretty easy to find a lot of fans but when not so good times happen there are not as many to be found :sssh:. That is true just about anywhere one goes and like I have always said :

"If you are not to going to support them when they are losing then please don't come back around claiming to be a true fan when winning :irked:".

Good luck hounds!!!!

For all you doubters, I will never ever fall off a wagon, and my team doesn;t have to be undefeadeted for me to get on here! I don't tuck and run and hide if my team is down, and I have never like others got on here and put their team down- I think I have proved that over the past year(s) I have been on here! I am a true supporter, not a big mouth that only likes to run the mouth, only if my team is winning![/QUOTE]

First of all, welcome back KyFans and thank you for you compliments of Raceland's program and fans. I for one have always had respect for the Paris football program as well and I think that I speak for most if not all here in Ramblerville ;).

I know that you have always posted / supported your Greyhounds through good times and bad and do not question that one bit, when things are going good it is pretty easy to find a lot of fans but when not so good times happen there are not as many to be found :sssh:. That is true just about anywhere one goes and like I have always said :

"If you are not to going to support them when they are losing then please don't come back around claiming to be a true fan when winning :irked:".

Couldn't have said it better myself!