Raceland 34 Greenup Co. 10

Springsteen#1

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Obviously with 4 ejections this was a physical game. Not all that shocking when these two get together, lots of ill-will. One of the more hostile rivalries in the area. I was at the basketball game in the mid-90's that erupted into a riot. Orange and Green don't mix! :fight:

Good win the Rams. Glad to see Raceland healthy at all the skill positions. Let's hope it stays that way the rest of the season!

WAY TO GO RAMS! :dancingpa:dancingpa

Good win the Rams. Glad to see Raceland healthy at all the skill positions. Let's hope it stays that way the rest of the season!

WAY TO GO RAMS! :dancingpa:dancingpa

:thumb::thumb: When the Rams are at full strength they can be really tough if they stay focused. Sounds like the "Orange Crush Defense"had another good game.

We were able to get one win short handed but it cost us dearly in a couple. That is part of it though............no excuses. I am not so sure having them vs. LCA would have changed the outcome but I don't think that the margin /score would have been that one sided.

Enough about that, enjoy a win tonight vs. another 3A opponet and then forget it and get focused on an important district game with Paris next week.

Racelands speed was a big difference in this game Greenups O-Line has size but not very quick. Congratulations goes out to Greenups kicker the radio said he set a school record on that 50yard field he made he is a good kicker. Good game Rams now lets get ready for Paris a big district game also good job Raceland coaches nice game. The defense only give up a total of 180yards for the game.

Brett Denton was a man on a mission. Brett was definitely healthy and wanted a win, he had at least 3 TD's, I am sure he had over 150 rushing, and at least 10 tackles on defense.

But, the player of the game was the Raceland Offensive/Defensive line. They controlled the line of scrimmage and thusly controlled the game.

John Scott Carver flat out destroyed Greenup Co. tonight. The Jr. back scored to touchdowns and ran for well over 100 yards. He also caught some nice passes from Boyles. It was nice to see the Carver-Denton duo back on the field. Denton had a big 4th and goal stick on Mayhem and rushed for a couple TD's as well. Rams moved the ball all night long. Raceland played a complete game tonight and overcame some baiting and cheapshots that resulted in some personal fouls on Greenup to score and take a commanding lead. Greenup got frustrated and in those possesions the Rams capitalized. Nice win now let's get ready for Paris.

John Scott Carver flat out destroyed Greenup Co. tonight. The Jr. back scored to touchdowns and ran for well over 100 yards. He also caught some nice passes from Boyles. It was nice to see the Carver-Denton duo back on the field. Denton had a big 4th and goal stick on Mayhem and rushed for a couple TD's as well. Rams moved the ball all night long. Raceland played a complete game tonight and overcame some baiting and cheapshots that resulted in some personal fouls on Greenup to score and take a commanding lead. Greenup got frustrated and in those possesions the Rams capitalized. Nice win now let's get ready for Paris.

Good Post Blue Blazer. :thumb:

Brett Denton was a man on a mission. Brett was definitely healthy and wanted a win, he had at least 3 TD's, I am sure he had over 150 rushing, and at least 10 tackles on defense.

But, the player of the game was the Raceland Offensive/Defensive line. They controlled the line of scrimmage and thusly controlled the game.

:thumb::thumb::ylsuper:Great to see the Denton and Carver combo back. Those two along with qb Boyles and our recievers - all with the "o" line coming together more each game and the Rams can be hard to handle.

Greenup Co. could not stop Carver and Denton some told me that they totaled 225 and 4 TD's. Nice job boy's that's totin' the mail. Denton must have been mad tonight cause his WV Mountaineers lost and took out the frustration on GC!:D I know Brett would trade a Rams win anyday for a Mountaineer loss:thumb: