Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Raceland 34 Greenup Co. 10

Featured Replies

Your probably not as glad as Coach Hoof and the rest of the staff and team, boy these guys were missed!;):cool:

 

Hoof didn't look to happy.:D I am sure he is happy to have Denton/Carver back. They are the difference for Raceland. And tonight they were on a mission.

  • Replies 50
  • Views 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Raceland had an all around good game tonight. Very good running attack, good completion percentage, strong defense, and the O/D line controled the line of scrimmage. Nice to see Raceland back full strength and on track. All around good performance for Raceland.

Hoof didn't look to happy.:D I am sure he is happy to have Denton/Carver back. They are the difference for Raceland. And tonight they were are a mission.

 

:thumb::thumb:Great to hear! Were there any injuries tonight? (aside from the ones that had just came back and were probably not 100%)

 

and..............Coach Hoof never looks real happy, (and that is not a slam by the way)

Hoof didn't look to happy.:D I am sure he is happy to have Denton/Carver back. They are the difference for Raceland. And tonight they were are a mission.

 

I didn't say Hoof was happy I said glad Hoof will NEVER be happy until the Rams play perfect. I know he is watching film now and grading it to show the boys on Monday. Hoof is straight "old school":lol:

:thumb::thumb:Great to hear! Were there any injuries tonight? (aside from the ones that had just came back and were probably not 100%)

 

and..............Coach Hoof never looks real happy, (and that is not a slam by the way)

 

No injuries for the Rams tonight! :dancingpa Some cramped a little but no serious injuries I believe on either side.

I didn't say Hoof was happy I said glad Hoof will NEVER be happy until the Rams play perfect. I know he is watching film now and grading it to show the boys on Monday. Hoof is straight "old school":lol:

 

:thumb::thumb:That was my point in my comment on my last post.

I didn't say Hoof was happy I said glad Hoof will NEVER be happy until the Rams play perfect. I know he is watching film now and grading it to show the boys on Monday. Hoof is straight "old school":lol:

 

You got that right, Old School, and I like Old School. I am certain he is grading film and making notes. No rest for the Rams, back on track and ready for district play.

No injuries for the Rams tonight! :dancingpa Some cramped a little but no serious injuries I believe on either side.

 

Good News, Thank you. :thumb:

:thumb::thumb:Great to hear! Were there any injuries tonight? (aside from the ones that had just came back and were probably not 100%)

 

and..............Coach Hoof never looks real happy, (and that is not a slam by the way)

 

Carver was hurt on one play, but returned and looked OK. No other injuries that I am aware of. As for Denton, I think he was 110%. Carver looked like he was feeling fine, Tolliver was doing well. I think the Rams are close to 100% now, thank goodness.

Congrats to Greenup County kicker Reed. As Curtis Lowe mentioned in his earlier post, Reed set a GC school record with his 50 yd. FG. This kid has an excellent leg and we should get the chance to see him play on the next level in the near future.

Also hats off to GC Coach Sammons on his post game interview. Sammons was a class act during this interview and spoke highly of his kids and the Raceland players as well.

Congratulations to Raceland! The margin of victory was larger than I expected - it makes a statement, IMO. :thumb:

Congratulations to Raceland! The margin of victory was larger than I expected - it makes a statement, IMO. :thumb:

 

:thumb: Statement: "Raceland is healthy, and full strength".

No injuries for the Rams tonight! :dancingpa Some cramped a little but no serious injuries I believe on either side.

#53 Yates our center lost for the season, L3 vertabrae broke, by a hit in the back, #25 Hannah torn ACL or possible meniscus tear, hate to see the ejections, official's, needed to get control of the game, but Rams were the better team on this night, Reed's 50 yd. field goal, was a beauty, as they say, theres always next year, Ipersonally, am emberassed, at the way our players handled themselves, and I for one apoligize to the Ram fans, that is not how we should conduct ourselves on a football field.

Congrats to Greenup County kicker Reed. As Curtis Lowe mentioned in his earlier post, Reed set a GC school record with his 50 yd. FG. This kid has an excellent leg and we should get the chance to see him play on the next level in the near future.

Also hats off to GC Coach Sammons on his post game interview. Sammons was a class act during this interview and spoke highly of his kids and the Raceland players as well.

 

Good post cville, I compltely forgot to mention that in my posts - Congrats to fine kicker and football player in Reed for GCHS. :ylsuper:

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.