Everything posted by kew1519
-
Ryle 38 Dixie 20 (Frosh)
Never really close. Ryle was up 38-6 at half. Ryle is still undefeated.
-
Freshman schedule
I asked the same question and was told it was the schools decision. Either the AD or Borchers. The comment was made as to them wanting to build the program this way. I dont know about you but I would want to play better competition, better competition = better team.
-
Ryle 20 Highlands 13 (Frosh)
I dont know when it would be played Ryle has a full schedule and a game to finish against Holy Cross. That game was postponed due to Lightning in the second Quarter with Ryle up 33-0. I also understand at the Freshman level you are only allowed to have 10 games max.
-
Ryle 20 Highlands 13 (Frosh)
All in all good game by both teams I would love to see the CCH vs Highlands game. That will be close as well. Ryle won by 1 point when the CCH head coach should have gone for 2 instead of 1 for the tie.
-
Ryle 20 Highlands 13 (Frosh)
I agree with JAR's comments the 7 point score didnt show the intensity of the hitting in the game. There were at least 3 bone jarring hits on highlands players, that was the butt whipping. #7 for Highlands is the real deal he was amazing at LB he made the majority of the plays on defense for Highlands. I hope to see a Ryle and Highlands rematch in the championship but Highlands has to pass through a very good CCH that could have beat Ryle last week.
-
Highlands 54 Boone County 32 (Frosh)
You can chose between 8 minutes or 10. It is the coaches discretion.
-
Ryle vs Holmes (frosh)
Second that motion!!!
-
Dixie 39 Scott 6 (Frosh)
All frosh teams play a week 10 game. Here is the schedule as of week 7 which was the end of the divisional play. EAST WEST 1 Highlands (6-1) vs 1 Beechwood (7-0) 2 Campbell (6-1) vs 2 Ryle (6-1) 3 Dixie (5-2) vs 3 Boone (5-2) 4 CovCath (4-3) vs 4 Conner (4-3) 5 Holmes (3-4) vs 5 Simon Kenton (3-4) 6 NCC (2-5) vs 6 Lloyd (2-5) 7 Holy Cross (2-5) vs 7 Cooper (1-6) 8 Newport (0-7) vs 8 Scott (0-7
-
Scott 22 Holmes 14 (Frosh)
Will Holmes have enough kids to field a team against Ryle next week?
-
CovCath 14 Ryle 7 (Frosh)
Ryle is 6 and 2
-
NKY Freshman East/West Standings?
Ryle is now 6-0 they beat conner 22-15 last night. Also can someone explain this east/west thing to me. I am unclear on how this thing works.
-
Ryle 22 Conner 15 (Frosh)
This was a typical county rivalry game it was close until the end. Conner had a chance with 5.4 seconds left but fell just short. Ryle is now 6-0, congrats to the Raiders.
-
NKY Freshman East/West Standings?
Ryle is 5-0 they beat Boone 27-12
- Ryle 26 Simon Kenton 18
-
Ryle 31 Simon Kenton 18 (Frosh)
Ryle and Sk two good frosh teams who both played tough but Ryle was victorious. Some hard hitting on both sides. Both teams should win some games this year.
-
NKY Freshman Football
I quess you missed that Ryle was in the top 1000 public schools in the united states per U.S. News and World report. The only other school was Highland at 700 something. Hmmmm didnt see Beechwood there.
-
NKY Freshman Football
I hear they will pull 1 name out of a hat. Wow thats a distinguished way to go to the championship.
-
NKY Freshman Football
I hear Holmes Cancelled with Ryle and will not reschedule. If so Ryle finishes the season at 8-1. Congrats Raiders!!!!
-
Simon Kenton 14 Highlands 7 (Freshman)
Congrats SK on beating HHS and posting claim to a spot in the championship. Good luck the next 2 weeks and keep on rolling.
-
NKY Freshman Football
Ryle 14 - CC 6 Looks like one of the 2 best Northern KY Freshman Football teams wont be in the championship. Its a shame I would like to have seen SK and Ryle play again.
-
NKY Freshman Football
Isnt CC in the mix as well. Its a mess I know but CC beat HHS, HHS beat CCH and CCH beat CC. So what would be the tiebreaker, is it their final record?
-
NKY Freshman Football
Did Crane play? So its SK vs ......TBD.
-
NKY Freshman Football
Any update on the score?
-
NKY Freshman Football
Anybody know what the tiebreaker would be in 5A?
-
NKY Freshman Football - Large School Division
Ryle 6-1 Loss to SK, Last 2 games are @ CC and @ Holmes