Highlands 54 Boone County 32 (Frosh)

jbwill2

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

47-24 Highlands with 9 min left. Collinsworth had 3 TD's in the 1st half and McCoy connected on a couple long passes to David Christian and also ran a TD in on a bootleg. Birds are very very good.

Boone scored first in this game by the way.

Great game. Highlands Frosh are looking very good. I was particularly impressed with the line play tonight.:D

I agree, anytime I see a lineman running down field to block for the QB on a long TD run its a good site. Tyler Robinson #75 was stride for stride with the QB McCoy all the way down the field and made the final block before McCoy scored. A beautiful run by McCoy as well.:dancingpa

I agree, anytime I see a lineman running down field to block for the QB on a long TD run its a good site. Tyler Robinson #75 was stride for stride with the QB McCoy all the way down the field and made the final block before McCoy scored. A beautiful run by McCoy as well.:dancingpa

Totally agree. I was very impressed with Robinson's speed and more importantly effort. :thumb:

The McCoy kid has looked extremely good, not only as a qb, but when he's played linebacker.

Reallly all phases of the Birds' frosh have looked very good. Well done boys and Coaches! Keep it going.

I would love to hear the highlights for Boone and where they need to improve.

I heard their running back Jeremiah "Jet" Williams looked very good running the ball. I also heard Mustafah sp? another running back and linebacker looked good and he's an 8th grader.

How was Boone's QB? Did they throw the ball?

Sounds like defense needs improvement!

Great game. Highlands Frosh are looking very good. I was particularly impressed with the line play tonight.:D

I agree 100%.

The line was outstanding last night.

At the beginning of the second half I was standing in the end zone and the big boys up front opened one of the largest holes I have ever scene. The Highlands back could have literally walked in for a TD.

With this much skill up front and as many talented backs the Birds have the future looks very bright in Ft. Thomas.

Keep it up, one game at a time.