Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Highlands 54 Boone County 32 (Frosh)

Featured Replies

These two are playing this evening at Highlands... any word?

  • Replies 34
  • Views 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

47-24 Highlands with 9 min left. Collinsworth had 3 TD's in the 1st half and McCoy connected on a couple long passes to David Christian and also ran a TD in on a bootleg. Birds are very very good.

 

Boone scored first in this game by the way.

The Birds have given up 24 so far??? I am surprised by that..

Final??????

54 - 32

Great job guys and keep working hard....

Did Tyler Schweitzer(sp) make it back this week and if so how did he do. He is an interior lineman correct.

Great game. Highlands Frosh are looking very good. I was particularly impressed with the line play tonight.:D

Great game. Highlands Frosh are looking very good. I was particularly impressed with the line play tonight.:D

 

I'm sure you were...:thumb:

Great game. Highlands Frosh are looking very good. I was particularly impressed with the line play tonight.:D

 

I agree, anytime I see a lineman running down field to block for the QB on a long TD run its a good site. Tyler Robinson #75 was stride for stride with the QB McCoy all the way down the field and made the final block before McCoy scored. A beautiful run by McCoy as well.:dancingpa

I agree, anytime I see a lineman running down field to block for the QB on a long TD run its a good site. Tyler Robinson #75 was stride for stride with the QB McCoy all the way down the field and made the final block before McCoy scored. A beautiful run by McCoy as well.:dancingpa

 

Totally agree. I was very impressed with Robinson's speed and more importantly effort. :thumb:

 

The McCoy kid has looked extremely good, not only as a qb, but when he's played linebacker.

 

Reallly all phases of the Birds' frosh have looked very good. Well done boys and Coaches! Keep it going.

I thought that the one thing that McCoy really had going for him against St. X was great pocket presence and poise for a kid that young. I also enjoyed watching #51 come down hard on people from his center position.

What is the younger Collinsworth's first name? What is his size? What position(s) does he play? What year is he?

 

Enough questions for now . . . . . :D

I would love to hear the highlights for Boone and where they need to improve.

I heard their running back Jeremiah "Jet" Williams looked very good running the ball. I also heard Mustafah sp? another running back and linebacker looked good and he's an 8th grader.

How was Boone's QB? Did they throw the ball?

Sounds like defense needs improvement!

Great game. Highlands Frosh are looking very good. I was particularly impressed with the line play tonight.:D

 

I agree 100%.

 

The line was outstanding last night.

 

At the beginning of the second half I was standing in the end zone and the big boys up front opened one of the largest holes I have ever scene. The Highlands back could have literally walked in for a TD.

 

With this much skill up front and as many talented backs the Birds have the future looks very bright in Ft. Thomas.

 

Keep it up, one game at a time.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.