Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Highlands 54 Boone County 32 (Frosh)

Featured Replies

What is the younger Collinsworth's first name? What is his size? What position(s) does he play? What year is he?

 

Enough questions for now . . . . . :D

 

I believe his name is Jack.

 

 

How many minute quarters? This is an absurd amount of point for a freshman game. I know when I coached we had 8 minute quarters, and we could control the ball for an entire quarter at times.

  • Replies 34
  • Views 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I believe his name is Jack.

 

 

How many minute quarters? This is an absurd amount of point for a freshman game. I know when I coached we had 8 minute quarters, and we could control the ball for an entire quarter at times.

 

I believe it's spelled Jac:thumb:

I believe his name is Jack.

 

 

How many minute quarters? This is an absurd amount of point for a freshman game. I know when I coached we had 8 minute quarters, and we could control the ball for an entire quarter at times.

 

8 I believe.. The HHS offense is very explosive. They are ridiculously good for a frosh team..Sounds like they need to work on the defensive side of the ball though..Great job Freddies!!!!!:ylsuper:

I would love to hear the highlights for Boone and where they need to improve.

I heard their running back Jeremiah "Jet" Williams looked very good running the ball. I also heard Mustafah sp? another running back and linebacker looked good and he's an 8th grader.

How was Boone's QB? Did they throw the ball?

Sounds like defense needs improvement!

 

Both Jeremiah Williams (#2) and Mustafa (sp?) Diaw (#7) looked very strong running the ball for Boone Co. The offensive line consistently did a very good job in front of them as well. Actually, offensive lines very impressive for both teams. Boone did not throw much but did complete a few passes including one nice third and long conversion early in the game and on at least one of their two point conversions. They did not attempt any extra point or field goal kicks but I believe they converted all 4 of their two point conversions.

8 I believe.. The HHS offense is very explosive. They are ridiculously good for a frosh team..Sounds like they need to work on the defensive side of the ball though..Great job Freddies!!!!!:ylsuper:

 

No the minute quarter's are at least 10 now. It just changed I think

No the minute quarter's are at least 10 now. It just changed I think

 

At last night's Beechwood freshman game the quarters were 8 minutes.

At last night's Beechwood freshman game the quarters were 8 minutes.

 

Really, they played at least 10 minute quarters last week at the Highlands/St X game. I could be wrong though. It won't be the 1st.

You can chose between 8 minutes or 10. It is the coaches discretion.

The Birds have given up 24 so far??? I am surprised by that..

 

The Birds had in the 2's at this point only 8 points were scored on the first D.

Edited by Ram
Rule 13

The Birds had in the 2's at this point only 8 points were scored on the first D.

 

Good to know....:thumb:

Did Tyler Schweitzer(sp) make it back this week and if so how did he do. He is an interior lineman correct.

Schweitzer was back for this game. He played well, along with the entire O line.

What team does Highlands play next? Where and what time?

What team does Highlands play next? Where and what time?

 

Ryle, 6 o' clock tuesday at Ryle

Ryle, 6 o' clock tuesday at Ryle

 

The schedule says Thurs. at 6:00 at Beechwood???:confused:

it's Ryle - guarateed.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.