Highlands 54 Boone County 32 (Frosh)

jbwill2

What is the younger Collinsworth's first name? What is his size? What position(s) does he play? What year is he?

Enough questions for now . . . . . :D

I believe his name is Jack.

How many minute quarters? This is an absurd amount of point for a freshman game. I know when I coached we had 8 minute quarters, and we could control the ball for an entire quarter at times.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I believe his name is Jack.

How many minute quarters? This is an absurd amount of point for a freshman game. I know when I coached we had 8 minute quarters, and we could control the ball for an entire quarter at times.

8 I believe.. The HHS offense is very explosive. They are ridiculously good for a frosh team..Sounds like they need to work on the defensive side of the ball though..Great job Freddies!!!!!:ylsuper:

I would love to hear the highlights for Boone and where they need to improve.

I heard their running back Jeremiah "Jet" Williams looked very good running the ball. I also heard Mustafah sp? another running back and linebacker looked good and he's an 8th grader.

How was Boone's QB? Did they throw the ball?

Sounds like defense needs improvement!

Both Jeremiah Williams (#2) and Mustafa (sp?) Diaw (#7) looked very strong running the ball for Boone Co. The offensive line consistently did a very good job in front of them as well. Actually, offensive lines very impressive for both teams. Boone did not throw much but did complete a few passes including one nice third and long conversion early in the game and on at least one of their two point conversions. They did not attempt any extra point or field goal kicks but I believe they converted all 4 of their two point conversions.