Everything posted by Benz_Trophies
-
Boyle County/Bell County Predictions
Friends just called they have been tailgating since 6:30 am yes 6:30 am. So let the party begin. Lets go REBELS.
-
Lone Oak/Marion County Predictions
I would love to have someone from the Lone Oak/ Marion game to exchange texts with as the game progresses. I can keep you updated on the Boyle / Bell game. Please pm me and i will give you my # Thanks Go Rebels.
-
Boyle County/Bell County Predictions
REBELS
-
Boyle County/Bell County Predictions
Hatz throw caution to the wind. If you leave KNOW you could still make the showdown.
-
Boyle County/Bell County Predictions
I totally agree Rebel I also felt that Ragland was a very determined runner. He sure looked better the second round.
-
Marion Co. 31 Western 24
Way to go Knights good game takem one at a time.
-
Boyle County/Lexington Catholic Predictions
It's finally Friday in the Rebel nation time to get it on. There has been a lot said this past week about the game. Boyles defense will again stand strong very strong. The O line will again as they have all year open nice holes for Mr. MacShara to run thru. Saying that I'll take Boyle by 14. We may get lucky, Coach French may remove the bridle tonight and really let the men play. Go get'em Rebs.:thumb:
-
Green County 61 Danville 22
Nope 299
-
Boyle County/Lexington Catholic Predictions
Now thats some nice shoes!
-
Boyle County/Lexington Catholic Predictions
I guess the average line,:ohbrother: making average blocks,:ohbrother: is what makes Reese make the entire team look like worldbeaters.
-
Boyle County/Lexington Catholic Predictions
How many games did you attend, to, come to that conclusion. Sorry to say that is absolutely all that coach Mason has to offer. But he made it work in the past maybe he'll get lucky in the future.:isurrender:
-
Marion County/Larue County Predictions
Marion will be a hard out. Marion by 3 tds
-
Boyle County/West Jessamine predictions
I'm with you Charlesw88. Why would the #1 fund raising private school in the country charge $4000 for a single football game. Seems sort of expensive to me. Seems to me that Centre gets as much out of having the game at their place as Boyle does, Its great advertising and good exposure for their football program as well as the school as a whole. Should be a nice evening for football, both teams should enjoy the atmosphere. Good luck WJ and go get'em Rebels. Can't wait to see Reese run on the turf.
-
Boyle County/West Jessamine predictions
No problem it will be ready next week. Seems to me that the cost of renting the Centre field would force the field to be ready.
-
Boyle County/West Jessamine predictions
One would think as much offensive as Boyle produces the field would dry out.
-
Boyle County/West Jessamine predictions
I love fireworks.
-
Lexington Catholic/Holmes predictions
Ilike you Purplepride92 like a good road trip. But I don't think it will happen Holmes will have a hard time with Catholic.
-
Holmes 42 East Jessamine 0
Can you post a link thanks
-
Bell County/Rockcastle County Prediction
I agree how can Bell be anything but #1 and they will continue to prove that point. Bell 48 Rockcastle 12
-
Danville 49 Glasgow 35
Congrats Ads nice win keep it going.
-
Holmes/East Jessamine Predictions
Holmes should be thankful they are playing at home. It tends to get a little muddy at EJ.
-
Boyle County/Bourbon County predictions
There was so much mud on #76 it broke our new kenmore.:laugh:
-
Boyle County/Bourbon County predictions
Should be good weather for change.
-
East Jessamine 35 North Oldham 30
East Jessamine?
-
Bourbon County 33 Paris 19
He won't get a third of those numbers come friday.