Woodford County/Scott County Predictions

Which team will win?  

23 members have voted

1. 1. Which team will win?

As stated, Jay Johnson is the healthiest and most focused he has been this season. Interesting storyline with Hundley coaching his biggest game against his alma mater. I say Woodford completes the improbable run 60-56.

The thing I think Woodford has going for them is that they have already lost to Scott Co twice, 3rd time is the toughest. Scott Co has yet to see Woodfords best effort. Heres to hoping Scott Co comes in over-confident and allows Woodford to jump on them early. The key is Woodfords ability to handle pressure.

Woodford by 9.

The thing I think Woodford has going for them is that they have already lost to Scott Co twice, 3rd time is the toughest. Scott Co has yet to see Woodfords best effort. Heres to hoping Scott Co comes in over-confident and allows Woodford to jump on them early. The key is Woodfords ability to handle pressure.

Woodford by 9.

Woodford County may very well win the game, but I don't think it will be due to overconfidence of Scott County. It's the region final, so I wouldn't think that would be an issue. I am one that is not surprised Woodford County is in the final, but I think Scott County will win a 3rd time.

If Johnson is 100% and can get the ball in the paint Scott County does not have anyone that can match up with him. Just not sure one guy can take Woodford to the promised land. Greenwell needs to have a big game and others need to be solid. Hundley should have his team well prepared. Ivey and Manning are a tough combo to stop. Best of luck to both teams.

Johnson will get his points, but IMO Woodford doesn't have an answer for Ivey and Manning. The are big athletic guards who can score and defend. They can shoot outside, mid-range or take you to the rim. Greenwell will have to guard one of them, but I don't believe they can match up with both.

Scott County by 15.