Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

North Carolina 88 Duke 70

Featured Replies

Very impressive game on both sides of the court for the Tarheels tonight; they looked very good. Defensively, they basically made Rivers a non-factor for Duke, which may have made a big difference in the game.

  • Replies 58
  • Views 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

While UNC can be soft at times their talent is undeniable.

This one was all Carolina. Never in doubt, IMO.

I told my co-workers today that I expected a 15-20 point win for Carolina and I was laughed at. I expected UNC to be focused and prove that they are the 2nd most talented team in the country.

I told my co-workers today that I expected a 15-20 point win for Carolina and I was laughed at. I expected UNC to be focused and prove that they are the 2nd most talented team in the country.

 

I still think they are more talented than UK. They have underachieved all year.

I still think they are more talented than UK. They have underachieved all year.

 

I think at the beginning of the year you could have said this and I would have beleived it, but definitely not now.

 

This loss was devistating for Duke, IMO. This Duke team is "softer" than what their record shows, of course, that is my opinion.

I think at the beginning of the year you could have said this and I would have beleived it, but definitely not now.

 

This loss was devistating for Duke, IMO. This Duke team is "softer" than what their record shows, of course, that is my opinion.

 

The two teams are easily comparable in talent. I don't know who I'd give the edge to honestly, but their talent is definitely on par with Kentucky's, if not greater. I'm just glad that UNC will more than likely pick up a 1 seed now, provided they have a nice showing in the ACC tournament and will hopefully be positioned opposite side of the bracket from UK.

I think at the beginning of the year you could have said this and I would have beleived it, but definitely not now.

 

This loss was devistating for Duke, IMO. This Duke team is "softer" than what their record shows, of course, that is my opinion.

 

How can you say it at the beginning of the year and not now? I said talented not better.

I think at the beginning of the year you could have said this and I would have beleived it, but definitely not now.

 

This loss was devistating for Duke, IMO. This Duke team is "softer" than what their record shows, of course, that is my opinion.

 

How is this loss devastating for a Duke team that got beat similarly by Ohio State and a Duke team that has defeated Michigan State and Kansas? They live and die by the three.

I liked what I saw from Mason and Miles Plumlee tonight. Dawkins has to play better. Has to. As does Rivers.

  • Author
I still think they are more talented than UK. They have underachieved all year.

 

If they were to play again in the tournament, it would be another great game, especially if UK continues playing the way they have been and if the Tarheels play the way they did last night.

  • Author
I told my co-workers today that I expected a 15-20 point win for Carolina and I was laughed at. I expected UNC to be focused and prove that they are the 2nd most talented team in the country.

 

I agree about them being the second best.

If they were to play again in the tournament, it would be another great game, especially if UK continues playing the way they have been and if the Tarheels play the way they did last night.

 

If UNC gets a #1 seed(which is highly likely) I look for it to be a UK/UNC final game. As expected in the preseason. The Duke win at UNC seems to have woken the sleeping giant. UNC's record should be equal to UK's or better, IMO.

I agree about them being the second best.

 

Second best or second most talented? Two different things.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.