Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

North Carolina 88 Duke 70

Featured Replies

The main reason you give UNC the advantage is because of their experience and UK's lack-there-of. Cal has done a much better coaching job. Both are totally different teams than when the met up in December.

 

Who's giving UNC the advantage? I still think UK is the better team than UNC and that if they played at noon today UK would win.

  • Replies 58
  • Views 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
That's what I'm here for my friend. :D

 

 

It still blows my mind I have to explain what I am trying to say. You all act like I am insulting UK or something.

Who's giving UNC the advantage? I still think UK is the better team than UNC and that if they played at noon today UK would win.

 

Me. :lol: I still think they will win it all. They should.

It still blows my mind I have to explain what I am trying to say. You all act like I am insulting UK or something.

 

I sort of get what you're saying, but I don't think it makes much sense.

 

You're saying UNC is more talented, but not the better team. But seriously? This UK team is pretty freaking talented.

All I know is I was really glad to see North Carolina win this one, and by a large margin. Nothing against Duke at all, but I really didn't want to see the Tarheels as the #2 seed in our region. I know Syracuse is ranked higher, but I think that UNC is the one team that I don't want to play until the Championship. They match up with UK very well IMO.

Edited by MJAlltheWay24
spelling

I sort of get what you're saying, but I don't think it makes much sense.

 

You're saying UNC is more talented, but not the better team. But seriously? This UK team is pretty freaking talented.

 

Who said they weren't? Holy crap. You act like it is a crime for someone to have the opinion for someone to think UK has the second most talented team in college but is actually the best team in college. UK is the result of talent, hard work and good coaching. UNC should be the better team but they aren't. UK has been better than UNC all year long.

Me. :lol: I still think they will win it all. They should.

 

:lol:

 

Gotcha. I knew I never said it. :D

All I know is I was really glad to see North Carolina win this one, and by a large margin. Nothing against Duke at all, but I really didn't want to see the Tarheels as the #2 seed in our region. I know Syracuse is ranked higher, but I think that UNC is the one time that I don't want to play until the Championship. They match up with UK very well IMO.

 

I think it would be a an awesome game to see these two play again but they have work to do first.

Who said they weren't? Holy crap. You act like it is a crime for someone to have the opinion for someone to think UK has the second most talented team in college but is actually the best team in college. UK is the result of talent, hard work and good coaching. UNC should be the better team but they aren't. UK has been better than UNC all year long.

 

Calm down Francis. You're getting worked up because you think I'm worked up. :lol:

 

I just think its a hard argument to make based on performance. I'd love to see your combined list of the most to least talented players on each team (no sarcasm).

I understand exactly what you're saying PP, I just couldn't disagree more. :D

My Talent Rankings:

 

1) Anthony Davis

2) Michael Kidd-Gilchrist

3) Harrison Barnes

4) Terrence Jones

5) John Henson

6) Kendall Marshall

7) Darius Miller

8) Doron Lamb

9) Tyler Zeller

10) James McAdoo

11) Marquis Teague

12) Reggie Bullock

13) PJ Hariston

14) Kyle Wiltjer

I understand exactly what you're saying PP, I just couldn't disagree more. :D

 

As long as you understand what I am saying it's all good.

Calm down Francis. You're getting worked up because you think I'm worked up. :lol:

 

I just think its a hard argument to make based on performance. I'd love to see your combined list of the most to least talented players on each team (no sarcasm).

 

If I get worked up you'll know. Trust me. :lol:

My Talent Rankings

 

1. Davis

2. MKG

3. Barnes

4. Jones

5. Henson

6. Zeller

7. Marshall

8. Bullock

9. Macadoo

10. Teague

11. Hairston

12. Lamb

13. Miller

14. Wiltjer

 

 

Injured.....

 

Dexter Strickland

Leslie McDonald

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.