Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Boone County 50 Lloyd Memorial 41

Featured Replies

Great season by Coach Key, great run and the Juggs made the city of Erlanger/Elsmere proud!

How did THAT team (Lloyd) beat Dixie and Highlands???? :confused:

How did THAT team (Lloyd) beat Dixie and Highlands???? :confused:

 

 

Dixie was a surprise but highlands? I was surprised Highlands made the regionals.

Dixie was a surprise but highlands? I was surprised Highlands made the regionals.[/quote]

 

Why?

How did THAT team (Lloyd) beat Dixie and Highlands???? :confused:

 

A win against an obviously overrated Dixie team and a 10-19 Highlands team really shouldn't be that confusing.

Lloyd actually had the game tied in 3rd quarter. Bray got a lot of negative pub from the highlands game. I just want to say I like what I saw from the kid. He didn't try to force anything today, and played within the team's structure, even whe they were down double digits. Neither of the games today were very exciting. Congrats to Boone and NCC.

Dixie was a surprise but highlands? I was surprised Highlands made the regionals.

 

A Highlands Hater is one thing, but an ill-informed Highlands hater is another. Based on the draw Highlands had to beat Dayton and Bellevue. Unless you didn't know that, your bias would lead one to suspect you may be lacking the necessary capacity to post on here.

Highlands not making the regional would have been a suprise with the road they had. But Lloyd is a better team than Highlands, absolutely no suprise there.

Highlands not making the regional would have been a suprise with the road they had. But Lloyd is a better team than Highlands, absolutely no suprise there.

 

Can't argue that.:thumb:

Highlands not making the regional would have been a suprise with the road they had. But Lloyd is a better team than Highlands, absolutely no suprise there.

 

Absolutely agree. Congrats to Boone and NewCath on making it to the finals.

Can a Boone County supporter on here tell me............Where was the student section today?:idunno: The Lloyd kids had NO ONE to banter back and forth with.:irked:

Can a Boone County supporter on here tell me............Where was the student section today?:idunno: The Lloyd kids had NO ONE to banter back and forth with.:irked:

 

I agree. It is flat out embarrassing for Boone County that virtually zero students show up. Let's put it this way - I honestly believe there were more Boone County students in uniform (players and cheerleaders) than Boone County students in the stands. Let. hope they are saving their money for the championship.

Very ugly game, Lloyd gave up to many second chance points to start the game. I didnt see a machine like Boone offense today. They capitalized on our lack of rebounding in the first quarter. I thought Lloyd passed up alot of shots all day and defended Boone in the half court pretty good. I will say this about boone, they were very good the last 3 minutes of the game holding the ball and hitting free throws . Those two teams were evenly matched and Lloyd had their chances to win that game, Congrats to Boone for holding on. Good luck tomorrow!

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.