Mason County 49 Scott 44

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nope... the student sections are set by where the teams are placed. Should be the same for the entire tournament. Wherever the guest student section is, that is where Montgomery students should be placed.

Nothing should change from one game to the next. if the game being played right now does not have home, gurpests and their respective student sections sitting in the exact same place as they were for the Montgomery game, then I am of the opinion the host is taking advantage of being the host.

Mason Co was asked to move their student section from behind the home team bench. Said they were not asking their fans to move from where they sit all season.

Said the other schiol could give up being the home team if Mason County student section behind home team was a problem.

What it might lead to is Fieldhouse LOSING hosting the ttourney when 38th District's turn to choose venue comes up again.

There are at least 3 other options.

This thread sounds more like a gripe session on coach Carr's ability to put the right personnel on the floor. I'd like to know if these are the same people that praise coach Carr as the top coach in Northern Ky everytime there is a thread on the top coaches. I'm sure coach Carr knows his kids a whole lot better than BGP posters. His kids will play the way HE wants them to or they won't play, bottom line. Be happy you have a coach who cares for his kids and wants to teach them more than just Xs and Os.

Wore blue uniforms, were guest on the scoreboard, sat near the endzone, and were introduced first, as is customary for the visitors. Mason County fan is just trying to stir it up.

Just stating fact. All you said was right and they were visitors and sit on the home bench. The next game Mason was home, wore white, and sit on the same bench. Not stiring up nothing but just pointing out that Montgomery sat on their home bench in their own house just like Mason did.

Just stating fact. All you said was right and they were visitors and sit on the home bench. The next game Mason was home, wore white, and sit on the same bench. Not stiring up nothing but just pointing out that Montgomery sat on their home bench in their own house just like Mason did.

For once I will agree with you (that was hard to type) that apparently Montgomery sat in the wrong place just like Mason. It should be an issue just as it was at the Fieldhouse.