Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Pendleton County / Montgomery County predictions

Which team will win? 34 members have voted

  1. 1. Which team will win?

    • Montgomery Co
      64%
    • Pendleton Co
      35%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

  • Author
Is there a better 1st round game in any region?

 

Yes, PRP-Jeffersontown in the 6th.

 

I was going to say the same thing.

 

Agree that this is one of the best if not the best matchup in the 10th first round games. Montgomery Co will have the home court advantage. PC with the long bus ride. Will be interesting on how this one plays out.

 

Will there be a webcast of this game?

  • Replies 45
  • Views 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it is safe to say that Prewitt and Monroe will have solid games, both kids are big time players. I think it comes down to which teams #2 and #3 players have better games. I like the Indians at home by 8 67-59!

Just now realizing that these are the two teams I picked to be #1 & #2 in the region to start the year. Which just goes to show you that you shouldn't ever go with what I predict.

I think Montgomery County by 5

Going to be hard for a lot of fans to get there by 6.

 

Flash, there is a silver lining in everything though. When you arrive there will be a crystal clean bathroom for you to use. Oh by the way the popcorn will be ok.:popcorn:

I was going to say the same thing.

 

Agree that this is one of the best if not the best matchup in the 10th first round games. Montgomery Co will have the home court advantage. PC with the long bus ride. Will be interesting on how this one plays out.

 

Will there be a webcast of this game?

 

 

Best team this night will win regardless!

Pendleton by 3 in OT

Going to be hard for a lot of fans to get there by 6.

 

Not much different than for a lot of fans trying to get to the Fieldhouse by 6:30pm, especially if you wanted to get there early enough for a good seat and decent parking.

Not much different than for a lot of fans trying to get to the Fieldhouse by 6:30pm, especially if you wanted to get there early enough for a good seat and decent parking.
An extra half hour would make a big difference.:thumb:

With the way Pendleton follows their team during tourney time, they will shut Falmouth down at 4pm so that everyone will be at the gym.

  • Author

Will there be a webcast of this game anywhere?

An extra half hour would make a big difference.:thumb:

 

You are right it would be better than nothing. Of course it pushes the teams in the second game later into the night with their travel time. So someone has to get the short end of the deal.

Not much different than for a lot of fans trying to get to the Fieldhouse by 6:30pm, especially if you wanted to get there early enough for a good seat and decent seat.

 

Its alot different for me.

^^^^^

I am sorry that it is a lot different for you this time and I hope you can work it out. I know sometimes how hard it is to adjust life to make a ballgame. It is a lot different for me this time also but the break is in my favor for a change. I will get off work at a normal time, grab the family and 15 minutes will be in Mt. Sterling. If it follows the same rotation pattern and next year it goes to the BOK then the break is for the NKY fans, then you will get two good years at the Fieldhouse before I get the break again. No one is the big winner or loser and that is the fairest way.

^^^^^

I am sorry that it is a lot different for you this time and I hope you can work it out. I know sometimes how hard it is to adjust life to make a ballgame. It is a lot different for me this time also but the break is in my favor for a change. I will get off work at a normal time, grab the family and 15 minutes will be in Mt. Sterling. If it follows the same rotation pattern and next year it goes to the BOK then the break is for the NKY fans, then you will get two good years at the Fieldhouse before I get the break again. No one is the big winner or loser and that is the fairest way.

 

This is all true and I do not want to hijack this thread but in what way is having the tournament at nearly the southernmost part of the region fair? Maysville most schools had to drive but no one had to travel as far as Scott High or Campbell will this week. The same could be said if it is at BOK next year. Montgomery/Clark should not be asked to travel that far for the regional. Fairness for all is impossible but fairness for most is.

 

With that said and back on track here: The game Thursday should be a hard fought contest. I believe it to be a true toss up!

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.