Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

What does St. X have to do to catch up with Trinity?

Featured Replies

First it was the Big 3, then the Big 2, now it is just Trinity.

 

What does X have to do to catch up with Trinity?

Diversify their offense which will attract more skill players. The line thing they have down. The running game they have down. Throw it and they will come. This coming from a Rocks fan. A small fix and it will be on. With that said, I hope it doesn't happen.

  • Author
Diversify their offense which will attract more skill players. The line thing they have down. The running game they have down. Throw it and they will come. This coming from a Rocks fan. A small fix and it will be on. With that said, I hope it doesn't happen.

 

I think offense has always been somewhat of an issue for X. Good point.

As long as Glaser is there I don't see it happening. I agree with the above post. They are one small change away. Running game, O-Line and D are always equal and at time better than T's. i just don't see him opening up the offense.

Go after better athletes, T just looks ahead of X in the look test and production in my opinion.

Go after better athletes, T just looks ahead of X in the look test and production in my opinion.

 

I don't see X catching up. I think THS is only going to grow stronger. I see it it similar to UK basketball. UK & Cal are way more attractive to the best players than UL & Pitino. The monster only feeds itself and grows stronger and stronger. I see Trinity breaking away from the KHSAA in a few years to join a regional confernence of HS teams.

Alot of you all will be surprised by next year's outcome. simple as that.

Alot of you all will be surprised by next year's outcome. simple as that.

 

It may become closer after this year,but until quick's class is gone, the talent disparity is wide.

It may become closer after this year,but until quick's class is gone, the talent disparity is wide.

 

Too bad football isn't based on pure talent

It may become closer after this year,but until quick's class is gone, the talent disparity is wide.

 

So after next season's class, then Trinity's will be vulnerable to the likes of St X and others. If so, then why would T want to move outside of the KHSAA. What would that get them?

There is no doubt, without question, that X will be better next year. We will miss Mattingly, but I really think Gahafer is going to surprise many at the QB spot. Defense will be stout. We dont have to talk running backs, because we have some good ones. Record will be better than last.

 

I do think that the tigers will surprise many this year, and maybe be able to bridge the gap between the two slightly.

 

Looking way ahead, two years out, I understand Trinity is reloaded (bonafon, brooks, etal). But I will take the Tigers in 2013.

Too bad football isn't based on pure talent
Is it coaching? Is it supporting cast? Is it facilities? Is it community support? Do tell, as I am quite sure we have a little of the aforementioned as well.
Is it coaching? Is it supporting cast? Is it facilities? Is it community support? Do tell, as I am quite sure we have a little of the aforementioned as well.

 

as do we.

X has been quite content to be second best for most of the last forty-five years. When the current group of very good players graduates, X will go back to being a much closer second. When they are a close second they can convince themselves that they are on top. Facts won't matter. As long as they are close enough to convince themselves, that will be good enough for them.

Too bad football isn't based on pure talent

 

 

I respect you loyalty to X but PLEASE tell me one area that X has an advantage over T at this point. Talent, no. Coaching, heck no. what?

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.