Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ole Miss @ Kentucky predictions

Featured Replies

  • Replies 35
  • Views 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Cats by 25.....they need a test. Not sure they'll get it.

 

Vandy wasn't enough? @MSU and @UF won't be enough? UNC, Kansas, and Louisville weren't enough?

The real question is, Is HT721 going to be there in UK blue or Rebel red? :D

 

I got my red out for today. Though I thought long and hard about wearing neutral colors so I didn't feel as bad when the game is over. This is gonna be ugly.

I got my red out for today. Though I thought long and hard about wearing neutral colors so I didn't feel as bad when the game is over. This is gonna be ugly.

 

Wear it with pride and have fun. I know this has been a bittersweet basketball season for you.

Will the Rebs be at full strength? Any suspensions from the incidents within the team the other night?

Vandy wasn't enough? @MSU and @UF won't be enough? UNC, Kansas, and Louisville weren't enough?
Vandy, maybe......@MSU joke, @ UF joke......Carolina, KU, and Louisville were way too long ago....
Vandy, maybe......@MSU joke, @ UF joke......Carolina, KU, and Louisville were way too long ago....

 

Albeit the Bulldogs are on a 2 game skid, but they do own victories over ranked Texas A&M, Arizona and a 2 point loss to #7 Baylor. Joke's pretty harsh don't you think?

 

Florida has two wins against ranked squads and 2 losses to Syracuse (4 points) and Ohio State (7 points). Not to mention they are ranked #7 and will fall a little.

 

Joke is the wrong word according to the facts.

I predict a lot of people yelling "Nerlens!" today as he is on an unofficial visit.

Albeit the Bulldogs are on a 2 game skid, but they do own victories over ranked Texas A&M, Arizona and a 2 point loss to #7 Baylor. Joke's pretty harsh don't you think?

 

Florida has two wins against ranked squads and 2 losses to Syracuse (4 points) and Ohio State (7 points). Not to mention they are ranked #7 and will fall a little.

 

Joke is the wrong word according to the facts.

 

Facts? You want facts?

 

1 - Texas A&M isn't ranked (#149 in the RPI)....Arizona is #68

2 - Florida is now ranked #12 & #14.....20th in the RPI, and have lost 2 out of their last 3 games.

 

Thanks for giving me the facts

The best game in Kentucky today will be in Murray Ky and not in Lexington when #16 St. Mary's goes up against #14 Murray State with Dickey V doing the game starting at 6pm on ESPN. So when the Cats are up 20 in the second half, change channels and watch the Murray State game and root on another top 15 team from Kentucky!

 

BTW IMO if MSU wins this game today, they are a lock for the Tourney!

 

Back to the regular schedule thread! :notworthy:

Facts? You want facts?

 

1 - Texas A&M isn't ranked (#149 in the RPI)....Arizona is #68

2 - Florida is now ranked #12 & #14.....20th in the RPI, and have lost 2 out of their last 3 games.

 

Thanks for giving me the facts

 

I was looking at their ranking when they played them. Sorry about that.

 

Florida still has a good team by your own admission of facts RockPride.

 

I still stand by the notion that they aren't a "joke" as you proclaimed them. For the Record Miss State is still 23rd in the AP poll.

Both of these games will be on the road in traditionally tough environs for UK. I think the facts do reveal that whether my examples count or not. We didn't even mention a win for the Bulldogs at Vandy.

 

While I agree the Cats need to be "tested" I think those two games are good tests. Nothing you can do about a conference schedule but the real test IMO will be in the SEC tourney because of the nature of playing 3 games so close to each other with a 7 man team.

So if a win againat #14 ranked UF is a joke, than I guess the win againat #19 ranked UL is a joke as well.

I think that Louisville is better than UF. I have watched Florida play, they aren't very good right now.

I think that Louisville is better than UF. I have watched Florida play, they aren't very good right now.

Florida would really have to be bad to be worse than UL---the way the Cards look against DePaul so far today.

^ Cards don't look very solid today, but have as of late. UF not so much.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.