February 12, 201214 yr But will he win National POTY over Thomas Robinson who is filling the stat sheets? That's whats hard, seems like the media personalities are actually making a Davis swing late but Robinson does have an impress stat line.
February 12, 201214 yr Ya, those Mississippi teams are always confusing me. Maybe Jimmy Dykes could dumb it down enough for you to understand the difference... :lol:
February 12, 201214 yr Also before I forget Teague played a solid game and his bounce pass from the ground when he slipped and went down late in the game was very impressive in my mind. Just seemed like a really heads up play, a lot of times in that situation PG are just trying to secure the ball and it often ends in a jump ball or someone having to call a timeout.
February 12, 201214 yr Maybe Jimmy Dykes could dumb it down enough for you to understand the difference... :lol: I don't think even he could pull that off, been struggling with it for nearly two decades now.
February 12, 201214 yr Maybe Jimmy Dykes could dumb it down enough for you to understand the difference... :lol: :lol:
February 12, 201214 yr Great win. Cats overcome a serious Vandy run and some typically horrible Tony Greene officiating.
February 12, 201214 yr Wildcat Dad had it 71-64 in the prediction thread. Anyone know what the spread was on this game? I'm thinking UK by less than 7.
February 12, 201214 yr Anyone know what the spread was on this game? I'm thinking UK by less than 7. I think 5.5
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.