Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Dixie Heights @ Covington Catholic Predictions

Who Wins? 35 members have voted

  1. 1. Who Wins?

    • Dixie Heights
      77%
      27
    • Covington Catholic
      22%
      8

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Dixie Heights travels to Cov. Cath. friday night. Two top ranked teams in the ninth region. Thoughts/predictions in what the end result will be?

Dixie Heights travels to Cov. Cath. friday night. Two top ranked teams in the ninth region. Thoughts/predictions in what the end result will be?

 

The bolded is very questionable... I like Dixie by about 12

Top ranked Dixie vs #6 CovCath. I'll take Dixie by 10.

Normally, I use 4 points for home court advantage, but I gotta think the Crazies are worth an extra 4 points...having said that I still think Dixie will win on the Northern section of Dixie Hwy. Let's say:

 

Dixie 63

CovCath 60

I always go with Cov Cath, even if they were playing the LA Lakers so my opinion probably doesn't count.

 

Is there a Frosh and JV game prior to this one?

Dixie Heights 59-52.

Dixie Heights travels to Cov. Cath. friday night. Two top ranked teams in the ninth region. Thoughts/predictions in what the end result will be?

 

The bolded is very questionable... I like Dixie by about 12

 

I don't think he means the two top ranked teams. I think he just means they are two of the top ranked teams in the 9th region, which they are. At least that is the way I took it.

I always go with Cov Cath, even if they were playing the LA Lakers so my opinion probably doesn't count.

 

Is there a Frosh and JV game prior to this one?

 

No Frosh game but yes the JV squads will be playing....

You had better get there early!

If you don't make the game you can listen to it on the internet!

You had better get there early!

 

Just tell them you know the old guy, its like Wonka's golden ticket!

I always go with Cov Cath, even if they were playing the LA Lakers so my opinion probably doesn't count.

 

Is there a Frosh and JV game prior to this one?

 

I hear this is one of the most athletic Laker teams in years. If they live in the weight room, they have a real chance of bringing home another championship trophy.

 

Hatton vs. Ruthsatz should be fun to watch. Heart says Colonels (blue). Head says Colonels (red).

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.