Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Holy Cross 74 Covington Catholic 68 OT

Featured Replies

I should mention that Cleves played well tonight. Don't let the boxscore fool you. He helps in a lot of ways.

  • Replies 46
  • Views 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It will be a fun district tilt.

 

Any truth to the rumor the 35th will be played at Dixie this year???

Any truth to the rumor the 35th will be played at Dixie this year???

 

Haven't heard that one. Better ask some BW guys. It would be nice venue for it.

23 for Campbell. You can see why NKU keeps coming around and why X still has him on a "watch" list.

 

Great hands. Great touch around the basket. Never brings the ball down. Stays out of foul trouble.

 

Looks like he is enjoying being out there.

I've said this many times but I'll say it again. I was never "buying" Jake Berger prior to this season.

 

Thrilled that I was wrong about him. Love the way he plays. Glad he's having a strong season.

Haven't heard that one. Better ask some BW guys. It would be nice venue for it.

 

Just something I heard in passing at the Dixie/Holmes game. Figured Clizzy might have the answer... :D

Just something I heard in passing at the Dixie/Holmes game. Figured Clizzy might have the answer... :D

 

Your summer companion would have much better access on that one.

HC played the 4th quarter without Tony Campbell, which most would think would give the edge to CCH. They turn to Jake Burger for offense and he delivers big time. Then Jake fouls out with one minute and change left. With your top two offensive players sidelined and a one point lead, it's not looking good. The rest of the team steps up and shows why they are 24-2, winning by 6 points.

Mentally, a big step for this team, demonstrating that they can still get the job done against a very good opponent without their two top players.

Rematch should be a war!

HC played the 4th quarter without Tony Campbell, which most would think would give the edge to CCH. They turn to Jake Burger for offense and he delivers big time. Then Jake fouls out with one minute and change left. With your top two offensive players sidelined and a one point lead, it's not looking good. The rest of the team steps up and shows why they are 24-2, winning by 6 points.

Mentally, a big step for this team, demonstrating that they can still get the job done against a very good opponent without their two top players.

Rematch should be a war!

 

HC becomes much quicker without Campbell and their transition game is very good. They spread you out defensively and attack for easy baskets with high ball screens.

I have it on good authority that it will be held at Regent's Hall at NKU.

  • Author
I have it on good authority that it will be held at Regent's Hall at NKU.
Yes, that's where it is being held.

I was told by a "very good source" that coaches from Wake Forest were coming to watch Campbell last night, can we get confirmation from the Holy Cross faithful (Baseball Nut- statman).

What was the score of the JV game?

What was the score of the JV game?

 

Not very close. 18 point lead for CCH at half. HC probably got it down to 12 before CCH opened it back up. I'd guess it was a 20-point margin.

I was told by a "very good source" that coaches from Wake Forest were coming to watch Campbell last night, can we get confirmation from the Holy Cross faithful (Baseball Nut- statman).

 

Sorry usually the last to know anything

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.