Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Syracuse 60 Cincinnati 53

Featured Replies

Not going to beat Cuse if you don't close out to end the half or game and UC did neither. Nice effort overall, but not close to enough...

I would have picked UC to win this. Nice bounce-back win for Cuse.

This looked like a night that the Cuse could have been had.

  • Author
This looked like a night that the Cuse could have been had.

 

I thought so too.

Speaking of the Cuse, when is Fab due back? Is there a chance he could miss the rest of the season?

This looked like a night that the Cuse could have been had.

 

6-25 combined from Kilpatrick, Dixon and Parker including 3-14 from 3. No FT attempts from any position but the 5. Not beating Cuse like that...

6-25 combined from Kilpatrick, Dixon and Parker including 3-14 from 3. No FT attempts from any position but the 5. Not beating Cuse like that...

 

Add in the 33% from the field...

6-25 combined from Kilpatrick, Dixon and Parker including 3-14 from 3. No FT attempts from any position but the 5. Not beating Cuse like that...

 

That Cuse zone can cause teams to be content with 3s especially if they have the early success like UC did tonight. I liked the sets UC ran against the zone.

Add in the 33% from the field...

 

34% from the field because those three couldn't connect. Gates and Wright were 13-25...

That Cuse zone can cause teams to be content with 3s especially if they have the early success like UC did tonight. I liked the sets UC ran against the zone.

 

In the 2nd half I agree they ran some really nice stuff against the zone. In the 1st not so much at all. Swung the ball from side to side and turned it over 9 times...

I wasn't fully engaged but it seemed like Cuse got to the rim way too often in the 2nd half.

I wasn't fully engaged but it seemed like Cuse got to the rim way too often in the 2nd half.

 

At will. Mick was all kinds of mad post game at the lay up line Cuse had over the final 10 minutes in the half court...

UC missed a good chance at knocking off the Cuse.

Great crowd and electric atmosphere tonight at the Shoe.

 

One concern I would have if I were a UC fan is that they have evolved into a jump shooting team and you may be hot for a while, but typically the law of averages will even out and then you are simply going to have those off nights.

 

I thought UC not being able to develop any sort of inside game late in the first half and parts of the second hurt them, when their outside shots were not falling.

 

They had some defensive breakdowns in the halfcourt and allowed the Cuse to get some easy baskets.

 

I still think UC is going to end up being the second best team in the Big East this year.

 

What is the word on Melo? Is he coming back?

My guess is that Fab Melo has been accused of cheating on a final exam and it is being investigated.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.