Survivor: One World (Updates)

formerkywrestler

Probst gives his thoughts here. I like what he says about Michael Jefferson.

Jeff says: "Michael's going to go down as a villain. Straight out of the gate, he was stealing things from the women -- which is fun, funny, legal, and a great move, all good qualities. I don't know if he can be the likeable guy that says, 'I was just playing the game'' or if he's just an aggressive, just-strong-arms dude.

• Replies 783
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From the same link about Chelsea (with the boots):

Jeff says: "Chelsea was born to play 'Survivor.' Everything we look for in a female contestant -- smart, attractive, physically fit, comfortable hunting and fishing. And I think she could dominate this game and run that women's camp, and help build shelter and catch fish and find chickens and be a real threat. I hope she lasts a long time."

Yep, I REALLY like the boots...:D

I would disagree on these last few seasons. The hero worship involved with Rob & Coach (though I like both) doesn't entertain me at all. I'm thinking this season, with fresh faces & some different slants to the game, might bring back some excitement.

The Tribal Councils last season were by far the best ever in Survivor history.

I am definitely with you on cheering for boots. The more of her we get, the better.

My Early Favorites:

Matt Quinlan

Kimberly Spradin (I'm with you FKYW)

Dark Horses:

Sabrina Thompson

Troy Robertson

Who I think will get on my nerves the most:

Christina Chau

Are you talking about Christina ClamChauder?

I am definitely with you on cheering for boots. The more of her we get, the better.

My Early Favorites:

Matt Quinlan

Kimberly Spradin (I'm with you FKYW)

Dark Horses:

Sabrina Thompson

Troy Robertson

Who I think will get on my nerves the most:

Christina Chau

I thought about picking Matt as my "first voted off"...

This is kind of late notice but I created a public group on CBS.com for Survivor Fantasy. It is called BGP Survivor Fans if anyone wants to join. All you have to do is go to the Survivor page and create a profile. Then you go to the invite friends tab and click on public groups and find the group to join. I thought this might make it a little more interesting.

This is kind of late notice but I created a public group on CBS.com for Survivor Fantasy. It is called BGP Survivor Fans if anyone wants to join. All you have to do is go to the Survivor page and create a profile. Then you go to the invite friends tab and click on public groups and find the group to join. I thought this might make it a little more interesting.

^It's a bear trying to find the group on there. :lol:
I cannot find the group, nor can I figure out how in the world this is scored.