Survivor: One World (Updates)

formerkywrestler

• Replies 783
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Survivor has lost some of its luster for me. Planning to watch this season, but not sure of anything beyond that.

I think that is more about you than the show. I feel some of it also after watching it for all these years. However, I think the last few seasons have been among the best ever for Survivor. The player strategy is better than ever.

Because the viewers are wearing down, like both of us. I am still a loyal viewer but I don't get as pumped up about the show as I used to. The show is better than ever.

I would disagree on these last few seasons. The hero worship involved with Rob & Coach (though I like both) doesn't entertain me at all. I'm thinking this season, with fresh faces & some different slants to the game, might bring back some excitement.

I'm really glad that they got rid of Redemption Island. Good idea at first, but I didn't care for it much after the first season.

I am really interested to see how the two tribes interact while living together. Some players are going to jump at the opportunity and have alliances with the other tribe preparing for the merger. Which I think will make things really interesting...

Let's say the women win the immunity challenge. Some of the women are still going to be very invested in who the men vote off. So instead of having just a relaxing day at the beach, as they would in past seasons, some of them may be scrambling and trying to help keep their alliance in the men's tribe from getting voted out. Could get really interesting in my opinion.

I'm really glad that they got rid of Redemption Island. Good idea at first, but I didn't care for it much after the first season.

I am really interested to see how the two tribes interact while living together. Some players are going to jump at the opportunity and have alliances with the other tribe preparing for the merger. Which I think will make things really interesting...

Let's say the women win the immunity challenge. Some of the women are still going to be very invested in who the men vote off. So instead of having just a relaxing day at the beach, as they would in past seasons, some of them may be scrambling and trying to help keep their alliance in the men's tribe from getting voted out. Could get really interesting in my opinion.

I agree on RI. Turned out not to work, but I won't fault them for trying an idea that sounded intriguing. Also, kudos for abandoning it when it was obvious it didn't work.

There are a lot of layers and nuanced strategy the one beach concept can add to the show. I hope it works out well.

Figured I'd get this thread started. The cast has been released and you can see them here.

Check this bio out:

Monica Culpepper

Current Residence: Tampa, Fla.

...any chance we can get Mrs. Randy Moss on there to run some deep routes for her? :D

For being in her 40's....:eek: Daunte did pretty well for himself. :lol:

100 million dollar contracts tend to help.

Check this out.

So, this is NOT Daunte's wife. Didn't even remember Brad Culpepper.

P.S. No sarcasm here, she looks MUCH better in the two photo's in that link than she does in her first picture.