Survivor: One World (Updates)

formerkywrestler

This is going to be such an awesome season! Probably the best Season Premiere since Rupert was stealing people's shoes. Definitely looking forward to the rest of the season.

Colton, in my opinion, the sooner he leaves this show the better.

Good decision by the guys. I think I would have offered to sit someone out the rest of the challenge and finish eight on eight, just to see what Jeff would have said.

Sucks to be Courtney, but she probably wouldn't have fit in anyway.

What every happen to the days of going on Survivor overweight and losing a lot of pounds? Everyone seems so in shape haha!

• Replies 783
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great first episode.

Don't like Colton or Alicia.

Like Matt, Mike, Sabrina, Christina ClamChauder and Chelsea. I'd like to see the 5 guys make it all the way and then turn on each other.

If the guys don't systematically put the girls out one by one then they are dumb. If the jury ends up female dominant then the female who makes it to the final three will win by default. They must eliminate them all.

Great first episode.

I have to say the women are the biggest bunch of babies though. They were crying about EVERYTHING. This isn't a contest to see who can be the nicest or the most fair, it's about winning a million bucks.

I want to know what did they expect to happen when they lied and kept the chicken?

Updates from FantasySurvivor.net

Randy Parker - 220

PurplePride92 - 170

All Tell - 120

MJAlltheWay24 - 20

formerkywrestler - 20

Average Joe's Gym - 10

If anyone wants to still join, I think it will let you. Might as well try because as you can see several of us didn't score that many this week.

I'm so mad at myself. Should have went with my heart instead of my head. I really wanted to pick Courtney to be gone first...idiot.

I'm so mad at myself. Should have went with my heart instead of my head. I really wanted to pick Courtney to be gone first...idiot.
My hypothesis was that they would stack the challenge in the girls favor so I loaded up on that assumption. I should have split it up a little more being that it was the first episode and I didn't have much to go on. Might have scored some more points that way.

My hypothesis was that they would stack the challenge in the girls favor so I loaded up on that assumption. I should have split it up a little more being that it was the first episode and I didn't have much to go on. Might have scored some more points that way.

You and I were thinking in the same way. That was exactly my thoughts.

Updates from FantasySurvivor.net

Randy Parker - 220

PurplePride92 - 170

All Tell - 120

MJAlltheWay24 - 20

formerkywrestler - 20

Average Joe's Gym - 10

If anyone wants to still join, I think it will let you. Might as well try because as you can see several of us didn't score that many this week.

Take a picture, folks. This won't last long.

Somebody tell mcpapa. He'd be proud of me. :lol: